Pokémon Vortex
jacknick11

Making offers (pending offers) decrease the total exp of an account?

Question

Hi everyone, today I wanted to trade a pokemon for exp, but the otehr person said I didn't have enough exp on my account. But I did. I had made some offers and had been waiting for them to be accepted and my total exp seems lower because of those offers.

Have you experienced such a thing?  Does making offers (pending offers) decrease the total exp while the offer hasn't been accepted or declined yet? My account shows I have 19M exp, but I have more than 50M.

Because of this situation, the other person got suspicious about me having another account and didn't want to trade.

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, jacknick11 said:

Hi everyone, today I wanted to trade a pokemon for exp, but the otehr person said I didn't have enough exp on my account. But I did. I had made some offers and had been waiting for them to be accepted and my total exp seems lower because of those offers.

Have you experienced such a thing?  Does making offers (pending offers) decrease the total exp while the offer hasn't been accepted or declined yet? My account shows I have 19M exp, but I have more than 50M.

Because of this situation, the other person got suspicious about me having another account and didn't want to trade.

yes there is nothing wrong with ur account or ur exp or anything , when u put ur pokemon up for trade or offer them on some other pokemon the amount of exp and pokemon decreases from ur account , unless if the case is something like this : if u have 2 of the same type eg if u have 2 normal charizards both with 1 million exp each and ur unique pokemon count is 50 and total exp is 10 million so when u offer 1 x charizard , the amount of unique pokemon will remain same but the amount of exp will decrease