Pokémon Vortex
MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Idea for Pokemon Vortex

What if we had backgrounds like, how the Pokemon games have them and the Pokemon is in 3D like Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Sapphire. Wouldn't that be cool? Wouldn't you like that? For the backgrounds we can have it like Omega Ruby and Sapphire. Also, showing the attacks in 3D. Basically, what I'm trying to say is everything should be in 3D. The Pokemon, the background the Pokemon fighting on, and the attacks. Tell me what you think about this. Oh, and also being, able to do double, triple, and putting your Pokemon all out to fight but, one at a time. There should also be something where the players can fight along side each other either against other players or just a regular CPU trainer. Can you make the game 3D in some way though?

• Upvote 1

First of all, if this is a idea then the best place to post this it's the sub-forum tagged with the word ¨Idea¨ -_-. Secound it's a cool idea but I doubt that happens because for make the game in 3D is required much investment (a lot of money) and the appropriate knowledge on the 3D technology, too.

I suppose that Patrick would have to add new (and many) donations to have the economic capital necessary to implement this, in the eventuality he wants to do your idea :)

Edited by unknown_citizen
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, unknown_citizen said:

First of all, if this is a idea then the best place to post this it's the sub-forum tagged with the word ¨Idea¨ -_-. Secound it's a cool idea but I doubt that happens because for make the game in 3D is required much investment (a lot of money) and the appropriate knowledge on the 3D technology, too.

I suppose that Patrick would have to add new (and many) donations to have the economic capital necessary to implement this, in the eventuality he wants to do it your idea.

Thanks and I didn't know about the sub-forum tagged with the word "Idea". I really couldn't find it and I'm still new to this forum.

• Upvote 1