Pokémon Vortex
mintyminty1

mintyminty1's Trading

Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Trading Thread (Will Be Updated Daily)!

Rules

Spoiler

1.  All general forum rules apply

2.  Please no begging --- however, if I don't accept your offer, feel free to offer again

3.  Please don't be rude to anyone and have fun!

Rates 

Spoiler

1.  1:1 trading for normal legendary pokemon (with the exception of Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Mewtwo)

2.  1:1 trading for unique legendaries (again, with the exception of aforementioned pokemon)

3.  1:1 trading for unique non-legendaries 

4.  I will generally accept 3-5 unique non-legendaries for a normal legendary

5.  *At this point I am NOT trading my unique legendaries for non-legendaries.  I will trade unique legendaries for other unique legendaries (see 2.) or in some cases, multiple normal legendaries 

NORMAL LEGENDARIES FOR TRADE

Spoiler

MewMewVirizionVirizionGenesectYveltalZapdosPalkiaManaphyCobalionCresseliaZekrom

UNIQUE LEGENDARIES FOR TRADE

Spoiler

Dark YveltalShiny Azelf

UNIQUE NON-LEGENDARIES FOR TRADE

Spoiler

Metallic CorsolaShiny LaprasShiny NincadaShiny PonytaShiny SableyeShiny ShuckleShiny SmeargleShiny VulpixDark Flabebe (White)Mystic Deerling (Winter)Mystic KlinkMystic Litleo

***Please remember: I will be adding/updating with more/different pokemon everyday.  Also, for unique non-legendaries I have only listed ones that I have in excess.  If you are looking for a specific one that I have not listed and have a really great offer, feel free to PM me and I will check to see if I have that one in stock.  

Thank you very much!

~mintyminty1

i want shiny lapras and shiny vulpix, take a look on barclay7600 and let me know what you would like?  

Edited by Bill Bob