Pokémon Vortex
surana57

surana57's Trading Thread

SURANA57'S TRADING THREAD

Events/Donations THAT I AM TRADING:

Spoiler

Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShiny%20Primarina.gifKyurem%20(Black).gifShadow%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Pikachu%20(Belle).gifMetallic%20Cubone%20(Vader).gifDeoxys (Defense)Shiny%20Mewtwo%20(Armor).gifShiny%20Hoopa%20(Unbound).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Magearna%20(Original).gifMetallic%20Magearna%20(Original).gifShiny%20Meloetta%20(Aria).gif

Legends:

Spoiler

check my trades . ign surana57

What I am looking for:

Spoiler

PRIORITY= Arceus (Fairy)Mystic Arceus (Fairy);  Other donations ;   Metallic%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifMystic%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifShiny%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifShadow%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifShiny%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gifShadow%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gifDark%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gifMystic%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gifMetallic%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gif, Unique cosplays

Also please quote or tag me when you reply here :)  

RULES:

1. ALL FORUMS RULES APPLY.

2. NO TRADING WITH OTHERS.

3.NO FIGHTING OR ABUSIVE/VULGAR LANGUAGE.

4.LEGENDS FOR LEGENDS.(ALL LEGENDS AREN'T WORTH THE SAME, THERE WILL BE SOME EXCEPTIONS HERE ALSO)

5.DP/EVENTS FOR EVENTS OR DPs ONLY.

6.NO EXP FOR MY POKEMONS.

7.A 'NO' MEANS NO. IF YOU WANT TO CONVINCE ME OR ADD SOMETHING THEN TAKE IT TO PMs.

8.FOLLOW ALL THE ABOVE RULES

Edited by surana57
UPDATE
  • Upvote 2

The thread rule says "No Trading With Others", so u can only use this thread to trade with the thread owner. Also if someone trades you that much exp you can just ask me on discord chat and I can give some advise so u can decide if the exp is botted or not.

Edited by lezickh

1 hour ago, lezickh said:

The thread rule says "No Trading With Others", so u can only use this thread to trade with the thread owner. Also if someone trades you that much exp you can just ask me on discord chat and I can give some advise so u can decide if the exp is botted or not.

Some people just can't follow the rules. Glad to see someone else who realizes that

For example you have hoopa unobund with 50m exp, right?

1 hour ago, Srki123 said:

For example you have hoopa unobund with 50m exp, right?

Ya all the hoopas with 50M are botted thats why they are still not deleted yet and the owner still not banned.

Also this comment is not related to thread so just to make it legal I will say I am trading this  Hydreigon.gif1M exp for a legend on the list

Edited by lezickh

Ya all the hoopas with 50M are botted thats why they are still not deleted yet and the owner still not banned.

Also this comment is not related to thread so just to make it legal I will say I am trading this  Hydreigon.gif1M exp for a legend on the list

nah i'll pass ;) @lezickh

1 hour ago, himanshu24092002 said:

what can you offer for mystic origin

i messaged you in game.