Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

System For Thread (Forums)

Hi there! Well, I want to provide a feedback. Well @Serapheon23's feedback was right to a certain point only. Therefore, there shouldn't be "No Newbie To Make New Thread" Thing. I guess I have a better way to improve this 20% good idea to an excellent one. 

Here it goes:

If the owner of a certain thread isn't responding to the thread for like 1- 1.5 Month,the thread should be closed.And when the owner gets back and he wants his thread to re-open, he may request a moderator. 

Newbies are/should be respected in Vortex Community and should be given equal rights (in the forums).I guess we all were/are newbies? Ain't we?

Therefore, this feedback might just improve it if everyone likes it. :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Hi there! Well, I want to provide a feedback. Well @Serapheon23's feedback was right to a certain point only. Therefore, there shouldn't be "No Newbie To Make New Thread" Thing. I guess I have a better way to improve this 20% good idea to an excellent one. 

Here it goes:

If the owner of a certain thread isn't responding to the thread for like 1- 1.5 Month,the thread should be closed.And when the owner gets back and he wants his thread to re-open, he may request a moderator. 

Newbies are/should be respected in Vortex Community and should be given equal rights (in the forums).I guess we all were/are newbies? Ain't we?

Therefore, this feedback might just improve it if everyone likes it. :)

Yeah, your idea makes more since/I like it. I agree with you and thanks for clearing this up.

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

How exactly does your "excellent idea" even relate to @Serapheon23 post? You only mentioned how to close down old threads. Sure I guess the connection is to clean up the forums. Only that wasn't the problem addressed, the problem is newbies creating new threads that don't quite follow the rules and make a messy clutter.

*and "equal rights"? They aren't being oppressed lel

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Yeah, your idea makes more since/I like it. I agree with you and thanks for clearing this up.

Thank You.

9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

How exactly does your "excellent idea" even relate to @Serapheon23 post? You only mentioned how to close down old threads. Sure I guess the connection is to clean up the forums. Only that wasn't the problem addressed, the problem is newbies creating new threads that don't quite follow the rules and make a messy clutter.

*and "equal rights"? They aren't being oppressed lel

Well,think about what you're tryna say. Lol Serapheon23 didn't want rubbish threads with "No Rules Followed" or "No Respose". There are many advanced members who don't follow rules.So why only newbies? That clears up the "equal right" thingy.Clean up the forums??? Well,if they are newbies who do this,then just pm them with details about how should they follow the rules.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Thank You.

Well,think about what you're tryna say. Lol Serapheon23 didn't want rubbish threads with "No Rules Followed" or "No Respose". There are many advanced members who don't follow rules.So why only newbies? That clears up the "equal right" thingy.Clean up the forums??? hanl-Well,if they are newbies who do this,then just pm them with details about how should they follow the rules.

Your welcome/PREACH!

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

First of all, since "we were/are all newbies" I'll give you a little insight into the field of debate, or in this case, simple comprehension of what I was "tryna" say. Please directly quote my response and tell me what I said was "right" or what I was "tryna say". Because rereading, I don't believe I shared my opinion. I merely stated Serapheon23's idea, your idea, and how they weren't related. Therefore, there was no reason to mention Serapheon23 in your post at all, it makes you sound condescending. But it seems your magnificence has gotten over your head and you think your ideas are just "excellent". I take it you didn't understand "clean up the forums" by your excessive use of the question mark, so I'll try to explain it using simple words: less threads, no dead threads revived, no new threads that have nothing to provide. And since you want to attack me, I'll bring up the impracticality of your solution of pm'ing the newbie. How many do you think would listen? Most of the time, someone posts it directly on the thread. Second, English comprehension comes into play. So next time before you wrongly accuse me of "tryna" say something, please read and understand the context of what's being said.

• Upvote 2

On 13/09/2016 at 3:59 PM, Phoenix said:

First of all, since "we were/are all newbies" I'll give you a little insight into the field of debate, or in this case, simple comprehension of what I was "tryna" say. Please directly quote my response and tell me what I said was "right" or what I was "tryna say". Because rereading, I don't believe I shared my opinion. I merely stated Serapheon23's idea, your idea, and how they weren't related. Therefore, there was no reason to mention Serapheon23 in your post at all, it makes you sound condescending. But it seems your magnificence has gotten over your head and you think your ideas are just "excellent". I take it you didn't understand "clean up the forums" by your excessive use of the question mark, so I'll try to explain it using simple words: less threads, no dead threads revived, no new threads that have nothing to provide. And since you want to attack me, I'll bring up the impracticality of your solution of pm'ing the newbie. How many do you think would listen? Most of the time, someone posts it directly on the thread. Second, English comprehension comes into play. So next time before you wrongly accuse me of "tryna" say something, please read and understand the context of what's being said.

2 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

what about having a mod approve a thread?

Na, Not even replying to that.

That idea is great, as I guess. Thats nothin like permanent close so there is no loss or future regrets. And anyways,no need to start a fight.

Translation:

Spoiler

Naaa, Not eewen reepaliyng tooo thaatt.

Thaatt iediea ees gareat, aes Iee guess. THAATTs no theen lieke parmaanant calose so thare ees no lass aor fewture reegrats. End aniwas, no nid too stert Aa Fieet.

I need improving on this I guess. So teach me @glaceon001 :)

13 hours ago, Serapheon23 said:

@Mr.MagnificentCan you stop mentioning what i think........U don't even know me .......if you going to assume things and just say "What Serapheon23 wanted" .......I am gona report you 

Don't you dare to bring me up for things i did not mention......

Stick to your own ideas.....

LOL,Sorry. It wasn't you I was saying "Wrong".

Sorry if you get it all onto you.