Pokémon Vortex

Arceus (Electric)!!

Hi Everyone :)

Now if you don't know already there is an Arceus (electric) event coming very soon which im absolutely thrilled for!!! :D 

But unfortunately i wont have enough time to do ALLL the sidequests in time to get one :(

So im to willing to trade for one :P

PM for more info and have a good day/night :) 

Trading:Arceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifDark%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifKyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifMystic%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifShiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifShiny%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifShiny%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifFor them (Not all of my events for 1 though)

please read the forum guidelines and trade guidelines before making a thread/posting please

you must have atleast 6 pokemon up for trade,else this should go in the community trade thread

make necessary modifications or this will be closed within 24 hours as per request or otherwise

Just now, Ahmed Qureshi said:

i have shiny electric....ur offer ?????

PM what you want for it :) @Ahmed Qureshi

Just now, Uncle_Psychic said:

please read the forum guidelines and trade guidelines before making a thread/posting please

you must have atleast 6 pokemon up for trade,else this should go in the community trade thread

make necessary modifications or this will be closed within 24 hours as per request or otherwise

Yes i understand sorry for the mistake 

Just now, skyfame said:

What will u offer for Dark Arceus (Electric)and Metallic Arceus (Electric)?

Depends what you want,

If you pm me what you want (EG-events) I will reply which ones i can give and we can figure out a trade :)