Pokémon Vortex
lezickh

Wonder Trade is bad

I just want to recommend adding a confirmation button whenever you wonder trade.

The Wonder trade is doing more harm than good, I lost a good pokemon twice just by accidentally clicking the wonder trade button, and I am sure this thing happened to a lot of people too.

• Upvote 4

Ik, I agree. I'll make sure @Patrick@Tyheamma @Rob @sportsandmusic69 and @Uncle_Psychic because, this is important and I suffered the same issue. I hope they understand don't go off and be like, "Well u shouldn't have never put it in wonder trade there's always another place for trading called TRADE!"  I just. jope they understand/agree with u and me. Good topic/thread bro, by the way.

1 hour ago, lezickh said:

I just want to recommend adding a confirmation button whenever you wonder trade.

The Wonder trade is doing more harm than good, I lost a good pokemon twice just by accidentally clicking the wonder trade button, and I am sure this thing happened to a lot of people too.

Thats like asking for a confirm button for maps. Pay attention, dont be trigger happy.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Eins said:

Thats like asking for a confirm button for maps. Pay attention, dont be trigger happy.

Going to maps or going to pokemart or going to battle is not the same as going to lose a pokemon.

Accepting trades have confimation, Releasing pokemon also have confimation, so Wondertrading should have one too.