Pokémon Vortex
yadonmvp22

yadonmvp2' TRADE WORLD [UNDER MAINTENANCE, TOO MANY EVENT POKEMON!]

ATTENTION: Trading Shiny Kyurem (White) with 20,000,000 million experience for Completes or Waters / Fairy's

HELLO!

Some of you may very well know me, but I doubt many of you do. I started playing on August 31st 2016 and ever since I have loved the game and am looking to donate :D 

I have made my way up from one Charmeleon to 5 Unique Arceuses traded away for even more amazing things! 

Of course I never use these amazing things and they are all on the trade block, every single one of my Pokemon WILL be traded away for the right Pokemon.

I am currently looking for EVENTS and DONATIONS as I am collecting even more Legendaries and am looking for that little bit of spice in my forte. 

SO LETS GET INTO IT! 

POKEMON I HAVE UP FOR TRADE

Spoiler

POKEMON I AM LOOKING FOR (Events / Donations or Good Legendaries) 

Spoiler

ANYTHING, That's right, just message me and we will negotiate, DO NOT make a straight offer to my trade page or you will get blocked! 

Thank you for reading and looking and I hope you all have a nice day! 

DETAILS: 

In-Game Name: yadonmvp2

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT TRADES OR ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE :D 

EDIT: MYSTIC ROTOM WAS TRADED AWAY FOR SHINY DIALGA, ANOTHER ONE WILL BE UP SOON

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yadonmvp22 said:

@GodsWithin haha alg, I'll do it in an hour just getting in the car for school, so I'll have a look soon. do you have a kyurem black or white? If so are you willing to trade it for the shiny dialga? If not its perfectly fine 

I have both Normal Kyurem Forms but I would bulk legends for them that's why I would prefer if you chose something from GodsTrading for the Shiny Dialga

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I have both Normal Kyurem Forms but I would bulk legends for them that's why I would prefer if you chose something from GodsTrading for the Shiny Dialga

Well what can I have for it? My rates is a Shiny for a Shiny of equal value or more value, or one shiny for 2-3 Legendaries 

• Upvote 1