Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Idea for Rockruff's Evolutions

3edce82870cc490683983bf5e4f8fe55.png                                                                                  Rockruff                                                                             9938a4ba618d4637ab2f05b9077c0877.png

As we know the pokemon Rockruff may to be added in Pokemon vortex after the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon , it also has two evolutions , one in day and one in night , i was thinking for the following methods of evolution for Rockruff to evlolve : 

Day form : Rockruff to be trained to 4 hearts happiness at day on maps for its evolution to its day form.

Night form : Rockruff to be trained to 4 hearts happiness at night on maps for its evolution to its night form.

I know that cave and fire maps are not affected by day or night , so probably to evove Rockruff , it should be trained preferably on grass, ghost, ice, electric maps , i would like some feed back from other players , its just a suggestion , maybe we can find somemore interesting ways of evolution or the basic leveling up evolution. :D thank u .

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 1