Pokémon Vortex
Shadowhunter11go

Account stolen

1 hour ago, Shadowhunter11go said:

Someone has stolen my account and i have photo's as proof what should i do

he/she changed the email and i can't recover my password that way

I only want to send the photos in a mail to a staff member so the thief doesn't copy them

PLEEAAASSSEEE HELP MEEEE

Thats sad to hear.

If you have the proofs you should Report them to the "Report Scammer" section.

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/forum/28-report-scammers/

If you don't want to post them there,then maybe message any forum moderator because they can convey your message to Patrick. Or email Patrick, patrick@pokemonmountain.com . If he checks,tho. :)

5 hours ago, Shadowhunter11go said:

Someone has stolen my account and i have photo's as proof what should i do

he/she changed the email and i can't recover my password that way

I only want to send the photos in a mail to a staff member so the thief doesn't copy them

PLEEAAASSSEEE HELP MEEEE

this topic will be moved into "Report Scammers section" as this is not an error but someone guessed ur password and then logged in ur account and changed ur email and password, or if u were in a partnership with somebody , maybe ur partner betrayed u , and account protection should be the players duty as the admins can not do anything about it now , please read the following to understand things better and moreover please read the forum guidlines : :) 

• Upvote 1

On 4.10.2016. at 7:46 PM, Shadowhunter11go said:

is it normal for patrick to not respond at all?

just want to know if you guys are going to help me or if i should just ditch this game for good

was your password easy to guess? was it same as your username or part of it? if yes its your own mistake! if you want your account to be save from others i would advise! hiding email, skype names and use password not connected to your username or real life at all! i am using random set of numbers, letters in uppercase and lowercase! and i just learned them! as result guess my password is impossible! if your password is not connected to your username or just plainly easy to guess! then your gave your pass to someone! and thats is your mistake as well.! so why should Patrick do something about it if you did not take good care of your account?

Edited by Eienryuu
  • Upvote 1