Pokémon Vortex

about v4

Question

Hi guys i wanted to ask a question 

if exp bot affects the Original trainer or IGN using bot? example: if business pokemon (Magikarp) to another user, and the user uses the exp bot in my Magikarp, I would affect me, I'm the  original trainer? or only affects the IGN using bot?

i can be banned?

4 answers to this question

Only Users who are Using BOTS or Other Third Party Softwares will be banned.

If you're Clear there's no need to be worry for you :)

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

You won't get banned, whatever the situation is unless you don't bot.

So, No you won't get banned and the one who bots will surely be banned one or the other day.

Thank's bro

I have another question

if I have a pokemon event, donation, and the OT is banned, what would happen with that pokemon ?, because one costing traded pokemones get, lose that pokemon in the V4? ...

Edited by Shut Melo

1 hour ago, Shut Melo said:

Thank's bro

I have another question

if I have a pokemon event, donation, and the OT is banned, what would happen with that pokemon ?, because one costing traded pokemones get, lose that pokemon in the V4? ...

For a donation pokemon, I think it would be safe to say that it won't be removed as I think it was said somewhere that donation pokemon can't be glitched/botted. However, for the event pokemon, I'm not very sure for that, maybe events like rotom halloween and pikachu cosplays are safe as they were one per account type thing. But events that you had to catch, or like the arceus one that is going on right now technically can be botted. But yeah, trading is a risky thing man

13 hours ago, Shut Melo said:

Hi guys i wanted to ask a question 

if exp bot affects the Original trainer or IGN using bot? example: if business pokemon (Magikarp) to another user, and the user uses the exp bot in my Magikarp, I would affect me, I'm the  original trainer? or only affects the IGN using bot?

i can be banned?

You won't get banned, whatever the situation is unless you don't bot.

So, No you won't get banned and the one who bots will surely be banned one or the other day.