Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

Per.Dark Version

Hi Vortexers! Well I wanted to give a Idea. Well the people who have tried @Fábio Bruno's Dark Version of Pokémon Vortex, surely liked it. I did too. It makes it easy to do battles.Also it was a great help while doing sidequests. Because of this version and its facilities, we don't have to move down all the way to click on "battle".

Therefore, I think it would be great for mobile users also. I mean, the Dark Version Fabio made was only for Pc and Laptops etc.

Hence, why not implement this Dark Version instead of the Existing Version (I mean the white one). It should be made permanent. 

GGLXp8t.jpg

|

|

|

V

ftx1B52.png

• Upvote 1

Wynaut have the facilities of the original plain V3 like, the dark version where, we don't have to scroll down to "battle". Maybe, @Patrick can see this so, he can get a idea. I hope he knows what I'm saying. xD Also, there should be more color options for people who don't like that color. I'm find with it tho., but, for other people out there.

P.S. I'm having probs. seeing the messages I get. I have to highlight it and I don't know how to change the colors. I'm not a expert at this. I tried to do it but, I change my messages background to green, instead.

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2016 at 10:32 AM, 123Aman-2 said:

would be great if dark version would be changed in green or blue version :P 

Want me to tweek the code for a green & blue version? Patrick allowed the theme to be installed so i assume changing the color would be fine 

Edit: Blue Theme Here

Edited by Just Parky

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Want me to tweek the code for a green & blue version? Patrick allowed the theme to be installed so i assume changing the color would be fine 

when did Patrick said he allowed ??

Also if you can change it to another color then please do it :P 

Edited by 123Aman-2

2 hours ago, Just Parky said:

I'm not super great with this coding stuff but it's just simple 6-character color code right?

On 9/28/2016 at 4:58 AM, 123Aman-2 said:

when did Patrick said he allowed ??

Also if you can change it to another color then please do it :P 

On 3/17/2016 at 0:25 AM, Patrick said:

I just have one issue with this. It is blocking adverts in places and adverts are the only way for Vortex to stay alive without donations so please try and resolve that.

Other than that, nice work.

Edited by Just Parky