Pokémon Vortex
smollskele

smol's trading thread

1 hour ago, Lukensz said:

Ok thanks. I accepted.

Also man these offers for legendaries ^ are so unfair lol

You mean people wanting legends or the ones I have that I'm looking for? if its mine then I have them up so if I get something of equal value I'll ad it to what I have to trade, I'd hate for someone to not like anything I have and send me a legendary I'm looking for.. and take like.. a pichu for it. I got a shiny mew for a common cause they gave it to me cause I was new but I still feel bad about it 

On 27/9/2016 at 16:58, unknown_citizen said:

Shiny Venipedefor yourShadow Bulbasaur?

On 27/9/2016 at 16:59, smollskele said:

deal :3

On 28/9/2016 at 16:26, smollskele said:

I'm trading the bulba already.. is there another you'd like?

You need to update your Trade Thread... cuz I already accepted your shadow bulba. And thanks for keep it for me:^_^:  

Just now, smollskele said:

Well I have a few legends and stuff up for trade does anything look good to you? o:

You only have unqiues uft @smollskele

Edited by Iceflake99109 (Trading Only)

On 9/27/2016 at 5:22 PM, smollskele said:

Rares/Legends I have for trade: AzelfCelebiDark CelebiShiny CobalionGenesectHeatran

@Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) There are legendaries up too.. last spoiler under pokemon I have for trade 

Edit: If you meant on my account those are for someone I don't keep the ones I'm trading up there since it's a pain to take them down to trade them to someone else, I appologize. All pokemon I am trading are on the first post though ^^

Edited by smollskele

@Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) There are legendaries up too.. last spoiler under pokemon I have for trade 

Edit: If you meant on my account those are for someone I don't keep the ones I'm trading up there since it's a pain to take them down to trade them to someone else, I appologize. All pokemon I am trading are on the first post though ^^

Oh sorry :S Im only interested in the unique ones 

1 hour ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

Oh sorry :S Im only interested in the unique ones 

Oh ok I have normal uniques and two legend uniques up for trade and that's it everything is on the front page. sorry if there wasnt anything you liked

I'll have a look

Oh ok I have normal uniques and two legend uniques up for trade and that's it everything is on the front page. sorry if there wasnt anything you liked