Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

[ENDED] God's Giveaway Series : Giveaway 1

So I got bored since no one is trading on the forums and decided heck lets do a giveaway. Be warned though, I am a poor scrub and my prizes will only be normal legends or unique Zapdos/Darkrowns for now :P 

Rules

Spoiler

There will be 7 winners

Giveaway ends in 20 Hours (don't ask why)

Don't enter more than once

Don't d dumb stuff

Be nice

Everything is rigged  Don't complain (Why would you even complain about winning one of my crappy pokemon?) 

Smash that rep button  Sike that's naughty and naughty never wins so actually just ya know spread the loves and gimme yo password 

How to Enter

Spoiler

1. IGN

2. Favorite Pokemon

3. Tell me a joke

4. Favorite Song (I need some new songs to listen to)

5. Do you watch football (not handegg) and if you do favorite team?

Prizes (Yea they ugly ik ik) (7 PEOPLE WILL WIN 1 EACH RANDOM LEGEND that is not Zapdos/Darkrown)

Spoiler

ArceusArticunoAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCobalionCobalionCobalionCobalionCresseliaCresseliaCresseliaCresseliaDarkraiDarkraiDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDeoxysDeoxysDeoxysDialgaDialgaDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancie (Mega)EnteiEnteiGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGiratinaGroudonGroudonGroudonGroudonHeatranHeatranHo-ohJirachiJirachiKeldeoKeldeoKyogreKyogreKyuremKyuremKyuremKyuremKyuremLandorusLandorusLandorusLandorusLatiasLatiasLugiaLugiaLugiaMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMewMewtwoMoltresMoltresPalkiaRaikouRaikouRayquazaRayquazaRayquazaRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegirockRegirockRegisteelRegisteelReshiramReshiramReshiramReshiramRotomShaymin (Sky)Shaymin (Sky)TerrakionTerrakionThundurusTornadusUxieUxieUxieUxieVictiniVirizionVirizionVirizionVirizionVirizionXerneas (Active)Xerneas (Active)YveltalYveltalYveltalYveltalYveltalZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZekromZekromZekromZekromZygardeZygardeZygardeZygardeZygarde

Ended --- @sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic please close it :) 

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 5

IGN: EeveeMaster5

Fav Pokemon: Ariados

Joke: Why did the sun go to school? Answer: to get brighter lolololol ^_^

Fav Song: baby, baby, baby, oh

Do You Watch Football?: no i do not #Hockeyisloveandlyfe 

thnx for the giveaway eh

Edited by EeveeMaster5

1. IGN: Fire

2. Arceus (Unknown)

3. why did the duck cross the street? cuz he wanted some grapes dawg (laugh, it's a good joke lmfao)

4. Listen to some MiTiS (instrumental) and Logic (rapper) 

dunno your type soo just some of my favs

5. Football? Soccer? Not sure whatcha mean, but I do play soccer, yeah. It's lit. Man United boi

Thank you for the giveaway, God :D

Edited by Fire

1. yadonmvp2

2. Shiny Hoopa (Unbound)

3. No point, my jokes going to be Absolute Trubbish

4. Can't Fight The Friction - Imagine Dragons, Gold - Imagine Dragons, Kiiara - Gold has a sick start and also, Til I Die - MGK if you're a basketball / Cleveland Cavs fan and / or like rap.

5. Yes, I'm kinda a bandwagon: FC Barcelona and Man U. Yeahhh :) 

THANKS FOR GIVEAWAY!!! 

1. IGN: eurstin

2. Favorite Pokemon: Shadow Pikachu (Libre)

3. Tell me a joke: This giveaway :)

4. Favorite Song (I need some new songs to listen to): well if ya like electronic, try this: Galaxies (DROELOE Remix). If ya want alternativey stuff, try this: Youth - Glass Animals

5. Do you watch football (not handegg) and if you do favorite team?: Ehh... No.

1. IGN:Uncle_Psychic

2. Favorite Pokemon:Wartortle

3. Tell me a joke:You are fat

4. Favorite Song (I need some new songs to listen to):Kahi Door Jab Din Dhal Jaye-Kishore Kumar

5. Do you watch football (not handegg) and if you do favorite team?Man C

IGN : Electric_Energy

Favourite Pokemon : Shiny Mewtwo (Armor)

Joke : 1st Person : What Does IDK Means????

2nd Person: I Dont Know 

1st Person : Omg No One Knows

(Imao Dont Laugh  Even Laugh Out Louder)

Favourite Song : Taste The Feelings

Favourite Football Team : Real Madrid

Thank You For The Lovely Giveaway....

Edited by Ahmed Qureshi

IGN: Iceflake99109

Fav Poke: Arceus FairyArceus (Fairy)  :x

Joke: Its so cold outside i saw a politician with his hands in his pockets (Idek what this but Eh)

Fav Song: All songs that sound good 9_9

Fav FBT: I dont watch football xD

Thanks for this kind giveaway good luck everyone have a good day/night!! 

1. IGN: TheFame

2. Favorite Pokemon : Mewtwo

3. Tell me a joke : Why did the chicken cross the road? To the get to the other side <_>

4. Favorite Song (I need some new songs to listen to) Imagine Dragons I bet My Life, Eminem Infinite, Exchange

5. Do you watch football (not handegg) and if you do favorite team? Chelseaaaaaa

IGN: ns1155

Favorite Pokemon: Infernape

Joke:  Can a Kangaroo jump higher than a house? Of course, a house doesn't jump at all

Favorite song: DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You 

Favorite football team: Manchester United! :)

Thanks for the giveaway! 

Winners :  

Yea yea, these prizes suck a lotttt and I'm sorry about that. This was a really quick giveaway that I did randomly so I wasn't gonna invest a lot of time and stuff into it. I hope you're happy if you won. If you think the prize you won sucks and you'd rather not have it I mean I guess that makes sense, I'll just give it to someone else. Again sorry if my Prizes disappointed you I mean I tried to include a Rayquaza but oh well. 

PUT SOMETHING UFT AND TELL ME WHERE TO OFFER

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 1