Pokémon Vortex

My Pokemon And What I Need (no.2)

Just now, R3LOADED1 said:

Hello @Iceflake99109 (Trading Only)!

I own IGN: R3LOADED1. You don't have rates up, so I'm looking for pretty much your Dark%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShiny Arceus (Fairy)I am prepared to offer fairly, and if you want to contact me you can message me in game at IGN: R3LOADED1. 

You messaged me about my Fairy so i replied to that in game :) We can organise the kyurems on here @R3LOADED1

Just now, Goketa said:

Shiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gif for my Shadow Giratina (Origin)?

And

Shiny%20Rotom%20%28Pokedex%29.gif for my Mystic Rotom (Pokedex)?

Nahhhh sorrrrryyyyyy

Just now, demonstriker said:

Ur shiny dex or or shadow Water for my dark elect???

Nahh sorry 

Just now, sreesree said:

I need shiny primal shiny dex and shiny fairy 

Whats your offer?

Just now, sreesree said:

Give me shiny fairy and shiny dex for my popstar 

Um nty, For starts, Shiny Fairy is a donation not event. Rn for my fairy im getting offer, Missingo, Normal Santapie, 2 unique Cosplays, 1 unique Kyurem Form and a set of Arceus Electrics *And i think i might accept*

Edited by Iceflake99109 (Trading Only)

Just now, GodsWithin said:

How many Unique Legends do you want for your Groudon (Primal)?

The Normal one isn't for trade but the unique ones are :S 

How many are you willing to offer?

On 19.10.2016 at 23:05, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

Um nty, For starts, Shiny Fairy is a donation not event. Rn for my fairy im getting offer, Missingo, Normal Santapie, 2 unique Cosplays, 1 unique Kyurem Form and a set of Arceus Electrics *And i think i might accept*

Unless its trolling,you should definitely take that offer in a heartbeat. I mean for a shiny donation  (which worth a bit less,cause there are more) that is an amazing offer imo. Take it and lock your doors and hide under your pillow or something idk 

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Unless its trolling,you should definitely take that offer in a heartbeat. I mean for a shiny donation  (which worth a bit less,cause there are more) that is an amazing offer imo. Take it and lock your doors and hide under your pillow or something idk 

i think you read wrong. the offer was the shiny fairy and the shiny dex of Iceflake99109 for a popstar. That's insanility (new word) unfair

edit: oh yes u meant about the other offer. I said nothing then.

Edited by VITOL

On 19.10.2016 at 23:16, VITOL said:

i think you read wrong. the offer was the shiny fairy and the shiny dex of Iceflake99109 for a popstar. That's insanility (new word) unfair

Nah i meant the offer on his shiny fairy,a normal missingno,2 unique cosplays,set of electrics,unique kyurem and a normal santapie is an amazing offer for a donation. You can probably get 3 with those ( 2 most likely) 

4 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

The Normal one isn't for trade but the unique ones are :S 

How many are you willing to offer?

I can offer 5 Unique For the normal one :/ 

4 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Nah i meant the offer on his shiny fairy,a normal missingno,2 unique cosplays,set of electrics,unique kyurem and a normal santapie is an amazing offer for a donation. You can probably get 3 with those ( 2 most likely) 

He probably isn't getting an offer like that js, like anyone with common sense would accept that lol. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Just Parky said:

Anything you like on my thread? I'm wanting a Shiny Rotodex and the Santapiee :) 

Probably only interested in your Cosplays, Missingno's, Rotom events and i think thats it :) 

11 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

What do you want for your Santapie and Shiny Dex? :)

Just offer what you can and i'll decide, but im interested in Cosplay uniques :) 

I found nothing @emartin sorry :( 

Edited by Iceflake99109 (Trading Only)

1 hour ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

Probably only interested in your Cosplays, Missingno's, Rotom events and i think thats it :) 

Just offer what you can and i'll decide, but im interested in Cosplay uniques :) 

i cri

7 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

I've a Dark PhD and Vivillon Pokeball set :)