Pokémon Vortex

Shadow & Metallic Dex Completion

I'm almost finished with my Shadow and Metallic Dex. This is hard work. Through the times. Little by little I have progressed to 4k+ uniques. Together with college's stress, and I ought to complete the Dex. But surely I won't be doing it without your help. So, please look through my thread and enjoy! :) 

Let's not go anywhere but straight to my wishlist, but before that here are my rates. 

RATES:

• If you prefer, I can trade unique per unique. 

Notice: I value evolved pokemons x2 than a basic evolution pokemon.

• Or, if you don't prefer the unique per unique, I can offer legends, for let's say 4-5 of your uniques for a legend you want that I'm trading.
  • Or, a bunch of uniques for an event I'm trading.

WHAT I'M OFFERING:

Uniques:

Spoiler
  • Please check out the account elijah098 for all of my spare uniques for disposal.

Legends:

Spoiler

Metallic%20Regigigas.gifMystic%20Thundurus.gifShadow%20Raikou.gifShadow%20Regice.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Thundurus.gifShadow%20Tornadus.gifDark%20Landorus.gifShadow%20Entei.gifShadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Ho-oh.gifShadow%20Landorus.gifShadow%20Latias.gifShadow%20Manaphy.gifShadow%20Mew.gifShadow%20Moltres.gifShadow%20Phione.gifShadow%20Rayquaza.gifShadow%20Reshiram.gifShadow%20Shaymin.gifShadow%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Victini.gifShadow%20Xerneas%20(Active).gif

Events:

Spoiler

Kyurem (White)Metallic Kyurem (White)Mystic Kyurem (White)Dark Kyurem (White)Shadow Kyurem (White)Shiny Kyurem (White)

Shadow Kyurem (Black)

WISHLIST:

Shadow Wishlist:

Spoiler

Shadow ClamperlShadow EelektrossShadow FeraligatrShadow Florges (Yellow)Shadow FroakieShadow Gourgeist (Super)Shadow GulpinShadow KirliaShadow LuxrayShadow MantineShadow NidorinoShadow NidorinaShadow PelipperShadow PrinplupShadow Sawsbuck (Summer)Shadow Shellos (West)Shadow SilcoonShadow TotodileShadow Unown (K)Shadow VespiquenShadow Wingull

Metallic Wishlist:

Spoiler

Metallic Gastrodon (East)Metallic GreninjaMetallic GulpinMetallic LuxioMetallic LuxrayMetallic MamoswineMetallic OctilleryMetallic Shellos (West)Metallic Swalot