Pokémon Vortex
R3LOADED1

Pheonix's Events and Fossils!

Pheonix Lancing's Trading Thread

Rules:

1. Don't be an idiot.

2. If you can't read/spell correctly, I won't respond to you.

3. Make sure your notifications are on, so I can communicate to you more quickly.

4. I like Donation Pokemon.

5. I like cake. 

6. Don't offer exp, only other events.

7. Everything in my thread is level 100.

I have a hybrid of events and fossils, here they are.

Normal Events

Spoiler

Arceus%20(Electric).gifCaterpie%20(Christmas).gifKyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(White).gifKyurem%20(White).gifMissingno..gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Complete).gif

Metallic Events

Spoiler

Metallic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifMetallic%20Zygarde%20(Core).gif

Shiny Events

Spoiler

Shiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShiny%20Pikachu%20(Belle).gif(20m on Shiny Belle)Shiny%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif

Dark Events

Spoiler

Dark%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(White).gifDark%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif

Mystic Events

Spoiler

Mystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMystic%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gifMystic%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif(4m on Mystic PhD)

Shadow Events

Spoiler

Shadow%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShadow%20Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif

Fossils

Spoiler

Cranidos.gifMetallic%20Bastiodon.gifMetallic%20Shieldon.gifDark%20Aerodactyl%20(Mega).gifDark%20Cradily.gifDark%20Rampardos.gifMystic%20Anorith.gifMystic%20Armaldo.gifMystic%20Bastiodon.gifMystic%20Rampardos.gifShadow%20Bastiodon.gif

16 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Shiny RampardosShiny BastiodonShadow RampardosDark BastiodonDark ShieldonShadow ArmaldoShadow CradilyShiny Aerodactylx2Shiny OmastarShadow OmastarDark KabutopsMetallic KabutopsMetallic Aerodactyl

R u interested in these????

If they're level 100, then I'll do a swap for the ones that you want from me. 

14 hours ago, yadonmvp22 said:

I have a Shiny Kyurem (White) which will have 40mill soon, interested? Also have Dark Arceus Electric and Multiple Primals with a collected amount of 10+ million and 2 rayquazas with over 8 mill together.

I highly doubt any of that EXP is legit.

14 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Shadow Cranidosfor your Mystic Armaldo?

If yes, please offer on ShadowConspiracy

If it's level 100, sure.

8 hours ago, Haxor69 said:

Does that include grammar? Because you totally messed up the topic...

My name is purposefully spelled Pheonix, not Phoenix.

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

lmao true

2 hours ago, R3LOADED1 said:

If they're level 100, then I'll do a swap for the ones that you want from me. 

I highly doubt any of that EXP is legit.

If it's level 100, sure.

LOLOLOL kk I'm not gonna act like you changed the heading and properly put the apostrophe on Phoenix instead of "Event's" :D 

• Upvote 1