Pokémon Vortex

improve messaging system

has anyone else noticed messages don't come through until u go from one place to another (e.g. from trade to a map) and when u look on player's profile they r doing something different (e.g. on a map or battling a pokemon) i think they should come through as soon as they are sent. also i think they should have a date and time (so people know when the message was sent)

1 hour ago, Grant Payne said:

has anyone else noticed messages don't come through until u go from one place to another (e.g. from trade to a map) and when u look on player's profile they r doing something different (e.g. on a map or battling a pokemon) i think they should come through as soon as they are sent. also i think they should have a date and time (so people know when the message was sent)

1. There already is a date and time on the messages.

2. There really aren't gonna be any more changes to V3 because of the appearance of V4.

3. Would it really kill you to just wait for the other person to reload the page, or go to a different one to get the notification? I mean really >_> 

On 20/10/2016 at 9:05 PM, R3LOADED1 said:

1. There already is a date and time on the messages.

2. There really aren't gonna be any more changes to V3 because of the appearance of V4.

3. Would it really kill you to just wait for the other person to reload the page, or go to a different one to get the notification? I mean really >_> 

1. there may be a date and time BUT thats not telling the other person the date and timeu sent it

2. v4 may be coming out but they could improve it when they do the update

3.yes coz u might message someone about a trade or something like and that person might go offline before they see it even tho u sent it before they went offline and they might not go back on 4 days

• Developer
On 22/10/2016 at 7:34 PM, Grant Payne said:

1. there may be a date and time BUT thats not telling the other person the date and timeu sent it

Actually it does... it's in the top right hand corner of every message, the date and time it was sent.

On 25/10/2016 at 10:31 PM, Patrick said:

Actually it does... it's in the top right hand corner of every message, the date and time it was sent.

i haven't noticed that.lol