Pokémon Vortex
skyfame

'This Pokemon Is A Glitch And Will Be Deleted' BUG/GLITCH

I am encountering a few problems with my account skyflame. I cant battle/catch a pokemon. I cant battle any member when i do it just shows this without any battle

Screenshot_2016-10-21-20-52-26.png

When i try to battle or catch a pokemon this shows up

Screenshot_2016-10-21-20-57-44.pngScreenshot_2016-10-21-20-45-25.png

I can see my pokemon team from my skyflame account and other accounts but when i view all my pokemons from my skyflame account this shows up Screenshot_2016-10-21-20-44-36.pngScreenshot_2016-10-21-20-44-21.png

@Patrick @sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychiccan u tell me whats wrong with my account your help would be really appreciated. Actually help from any1 would be greatly appreciated.

Hey ...u r at.right place ...this is the exactly the same.problem happened to my account electric_energy.....i talked.to sportsandmusic69 he said tht only patrick can help us .....  i also lost my all pokes and exp and cant battle or catch pokes :(

I had put up multiple posts about this both in this page and on a seperate page that i created for the very same reason- the glitch... i still am unsure on why my replies got deleted on his page... also want to know why the page that i created on this topic shows that the problem is resolved...(spoiler alert:its STILL there)....

• Developer
17 hours ago, Super_GodVegeta said:

I had put up multiple posts about this both in this page and on a seperate page that i created for the very same reason- the glitch... i still am unsure on why my replies got deleted on his page... also want to know why the page that i created on this topic shows that the problem is resolved...(spoiler alert:its STILL there)....

BECAUSE

YOUR

PROBLEM

IS

NOT

THE

SAME

AS

THIS

...I don't know how many times I have to say that. Then when I try and help you, you proceed by being rude to me. I refuse to help anyone that is rude to me.

• Upvote 1

i see... i apologize if i were rude...my nature is reckless and i will try to rectify it...:(... my losses made me a bit mad... so i just went bananas...but remember this... i have nothing to gain from being rude to you... i mean what's the point???i just wanted to know what happened to my posts... i respect you as the administrator and thats that... i had to report errors but i went a bit further and pressurized on the thing... now i know what mistakes i did...next time on... i assure that this wont repeat again... ever... once again... i apologize...also i am looking forward to u know what....btw thanks fr the returning the favour and helping me out personally... i respect that...

On 10/11/2016 at 3:16 PM, hhh123 said:

if thats the case , then patrick is right , and pat doesnt help those people who are rude to him , man u should give him respect , he is the game administrator so being rude to him doesnt make sense.

yup it doesnt make sense... now i know what my limitations are and will not cross them...