Pokémon Vortex
manavsharma9231

Another Giveaway! Damn!

IGN: retlol

I think they can make Ash more serious a bit. 
There are so many theories out there and I really hope they make a hidden dark theme rather than something so horrendously joyful.

I mean just look at Oak pretending to be Eevee, Buizel, Xerneas... How is that seriously gonna get the audience laughing.

And the scene when Ash stepped on Litten's tail, I was like poor Litten. 

How did someone from the 2nd of Kalos League drop to such standard.

Fingers crossed, hopefully there will be something like a 2nd season(like how there is a XY and a XY&Z anime) for the Sun and Moon anime where everything will be dark themed with Ultra Beasts and Aether Foundation vs Team Skull. 

Edited by retlol

DeMerican

Like the idea behind sun and moon but dislike the aloha forms, like the legends though and some of the new pokemon (Harambe) but pokemon seems to be running out of names and pokemon ideas (my opinion) and are now making weird names and some weird pokemon/pokemon ideas, just my opinion though

As for anime, it ruined my pokemon anime experience, with ash looking like an 8-10 year old, unlike xyz where he was more grown up and serious and in my opinion why cooler, now he looks stupid and from trailer it looks like he gave greninja to professor oak which I would hate because the whole xyz series revolved around ash and greninja 

and thx for giveaway dude 

IGN: woody12 

I really like the concept and gameplay in the game trailer, but I really hate the anime trailer!

Btw thanks for your giveaways hope might win one someday either way win or not it's okay! ;-)