Pokémon Vortex
bilal.anwar

Cadderly's Training Trades

Hi Everyone, Hope you all are doing good. The purpose of this thread is that I am looking for trainers to train my Unique non-legends to lvl 100 and I will be paying in Normal and Unique Legendries.

RULES: 

1- All Global Forum Rules applied.

2- Please do not evolve the pokemon or change the attacks before asking me first.

RATES: 

1-Train 5 unique non-legends for 1 unique legend.

2- Train 4 unique legends for a normal legend.

3- If I have mentioned a pokemon twixe or thrice, it means I have doubles or triples of them.

Ign : Cadderly

Now heading towards what I can offer:

UNIQUE LEGENDS

Spoiler

Dark GenesectDark ZapdosDark ZapdosDark DarkrownMetallic DeoxysMetallic JirachiMetallic RegirockMetallic ZapdosMystic Ho-ohMystic PalkiaMystic VirizionShadow KyuremShadow EnteiShadow Ho-ohShadow VirizionShadow AzelfShadow MewShadow Xerneas (Active)Shadow ZapdosMetallic LandorusShadow GenesectShadow ZekromShiny LandorusMetallic LandorusDark VictiniDark VirizionMetallic CresseliaMetallic CobalionDark CobalionDark RegisteelDark ReshiramShiny TerrakionMystic LandorusMetallic DiancieMetallic VictiniMystic Ho-ohMystic Uxie

NORMAL LEGENDS

Spoiler

AzelfAzelfAzelfCelebiCelebiCobalionCobalionCobalionCresseliaCresseliaDarkraiDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDialgaDialgaDialgaDialgaDialgaDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDeoxysDiancie (Mega)GroudonHeatranHo-ohKyogreLandorusLandorusLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaPhioneRegigigasRegigigasRegirockRegirockRegisteelRegisteelSuicuneZapdosZekromYveltalVictiniVictiniVictiniVirizionPalkiaKyuremReshiramReshiramReshiramShayminEnteiJirachiJirachiUxieUxie

That's All I have for now, Hope you like some of it

Rates taken from Loki's Training Trade

Enjoy!

~Regards :)

Please reserve the dark groudon,shiny entei,s,lugia,Metallic+mystic regigas for me.Offer the 5 u want trained on anything uft on ign:  JeXs.

17 hours ago, sreesree said:

I can train u r 5 pokes say u r pokes 

You can choose a unique legend to train 5 pokes :)

17 hours ago, !sXeJ said:

Please reserve the dark groudon,shiny entei,s,lugia,Metallic+mystic regigas for me.Offer the 5 u want trained on anything uft on ign:  JeXs.

Shiny Entei has already gone sorry, Tell me if you want others :)

15 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

@bilal.anwar Hey please reserve : Mystic GroudonShadow KyogreShadow Mewtwox2 for me! I will train 20 pokemon for you! Offer on Bagon UFT on GodsTrading thanks!

Only 1 shadow mewtwo left, offered on GodsTrading :)

5 hours ago, Naruto Uzumaki said:

@bilal.anwar reserve Metallic Deoxysand Shiny Genesect Dark Groudoni will train 20 pokes for you .offer on  Taillowign:Sjaya

I will offer asap

4 hours ago, Ahmed Qureshi said:

Hey.....for Shiny Lugiaand Mystic Groudoni can train ur 12 any pokes to lvl 100.... if yes offer on spiritzee on en3rgetic...thnk u

Can you choose any other legends as the trainers above have already chosen those?

Edited by bilal.anwar

17 hours ago, !sXeJ said:

Metallic regirock in place of entei.U can offer me whatever u want trained

1 hour ago, !sXeJ said:

Metallic regirock in place of entei.U can offer me whatever u want trained

I offered you 15 uniques, I will give you 3 unique legends from the ones you want :)

1 hour ago, Naruto Uzumaki said:

ok offer and pm me in discord if you can

I will get in touch with you in few hours

7 hours ago, porymon said:

Id like to train 10 uniques for  Dark Groudon and  Shiny Lugia .

Can you choose any others as lot of people want em'? :)

4 hours ago, bilal.anwar said:

I offered you 15 uniques, I will give you 3 unique legends from the ones you want :)

I will get in touch with you in few hours

Can you choose any others as lot of people want em'? :)

Shiny RegirockShadow Kyogre..if yes then offer on spiritzee on en3rgetic

bilal can i evolve them or not .and can you pm me here the list of pokes you offered on taillow cuz i have mystic pokes also so i dont want them to be mixed up

Edited by Naruto Uzumaki