Pokémon Vortex

JustParky's Events Trades

21 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@Just Parky i got these Kabuto/KabutopsandAerodactylAerodactyl (Mega)    can i get urShiny Cobalionfor any of those 2 fossils ? 

AerodactylAerodactyl (Mega) would be great. Thanks man. It's uft on JP_Leggys

22 hours ago, waybig said:

Pikachu (Jedi)for Pikachu (Christmas)normal

No thanks mate sorry

On 11/11/2016 at 9:54 PM, Kiwinugzfan said:

Hey @Just Parky i got a dark kabuto i can trade to you for shadow darkrai & dark dialga if that interests you :)

I made a deal for the Shadow Darkrai already buddy. Is there anything you would like in its place? Thanks

On 11/11/2016 at 1:37 PM, Deathbane210 said:

Wut can ya trade me for my Metallic Kyurem White???

Any other unique Kyurems you need? Other than shinys or is there any events of a similar value on my thread you like? Let me know. Thanks

On 11/11/2016 at 9:58 AM, porymon said:

Have dark kabutops...will accept anything from events section except cells and cores.

Thanks buddy but i'm holding out to try get as many Fossils for Leggys as possible until i have most then i'll likely offer some Events for the last few. Thanks for the offer though :)

2 hours ago, Just Parky said:

No thanks mate sorry

I made a deal for the Shadow Darkrai already buddy. Is there anything you would like in its place? Thanks

Any other unique Kyurems you need? Other than shinys or is there any events of a similar value on my thread you like? Let me know. Thanks

Thanks buddy but i'm holding out to try get as many Fossils for Leggys as possible until i have most then i'll likely offer some Events for the last few. Thanks for the offer though :)

How about shadow Lugia or shadow zekrom.

9 hours ago, Just Parky said:

No thanks mate sorry

i meant i have aerodactyl and kabuto , i can evolve them into those evolutions :D 

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

i meant i have aerodactyl and kabuto , i can evolve them into those evolutions :D 

@Just Parky Give him the Shiny Cobalionfor 1 Aerodactyl. I have an Aerodactyl (Mega) that I will give you for free so that the deal can be completed and everyone is happy ;) I owe all of you guys a lot anyways since you've always been nice to me so just tell me where to offer!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

Just the normal Aerodactylthen please buddy. Could you send offer to JP_Leggys? Thanks

@GodsWithin Thanks a bunch man i appreciate it. I have an Unown uft on JustParky :) thanks again

@Haxor69 Sure, It's uft on JustParky :) Thanks

Edited by Just Parky

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Just the normal Aerodactylthen please buddy. Could you send offer to JP_Leggys? Thanks

@GodsWithin Thanks a bunch man i appreciate it. I have an Unown uft on JustParky :) thanks again

Made the offer :) Btw what would you want for a Mystic Cell? Kinda interested in it :)   

Crap just realized it was Aerodactylnot a Mega one. My fault lol

Edited by GodsWithin

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

@Just Parky Give him the Shiny Cobalionfor 1 Aerodactyl. I have an Aerodactyl (Mega) that I will give you for free so that the deal can be completed and everyone is happy ;) I owe all of you guys a lot anyways since you've always been nice to me so just tell me where to offer!

lol bro u really did not need to do that , it was okay if i had not made a deal , but thanks :) 

@Just Parky should i offer the aerodactyl :) 

22 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Made the offer :) Btw what would you want for a Mystic Cell? Kinda interested in it :)   

Crap just realized it was Aerodactylnot a Mega one. My fault lol

Do you have any other unique Parts? Or a normal event like a non unique rotom or anything? Thanks again for the Aero buddy!

22 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

lol bro u really did not need to do that , it was okay if i had not made a deal , but thanks :) 

@Just Parky should i offer the aerodactyl :) 

Yes please mate. I think i still need 1 more aero to evolve into a mega :)

21 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

Your Metallic Popstar for my Metallic Missingno. + Dark Rotom (Halloween)? :)

I'm not interested in Missingnos at the minute buddy. Thanks for the offer though.

20 hours ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

Can u plz replace the Lugia with any unique legy not from a banned trainer

Sure thing man. I wasn't aware any of my leggys had banned OT's. Thanks for informing me. I'll replace it with the Shadow Zekrom :)

On 11/13/2016 at 4:46 AM, Pratham Shetty said:

wat will ull give for set of all vivllions forms

What do you mean by all forms? None events ones or Pokeballs and Fancys? Thanks :) 

On 11/13/2016 at 4:38 AM, Haxor69 said:

@Just Parky

Mewtwo (Armor)for myHoopa (Unbound)?

Hey man just seen the offer but noticed the Hoopa has a Banned OT. Don't suppose you have one spare that's not banned by any chance? Cheers

5 hours ago, Just Parky said:

Do you have any other unique Parts? Or a normal event like a non unique rotom or anything? Thanks again for the Aero buddy!

Yes please mate. I think i still need 1 more aero to evolve into a mega :)

I'm not interested in Missingnos at the minute buddy. Thanks for the offer though.

Sure thing man. I wasn't aware any of my leggys had banned OT's. Thanks for informing me. I'll replace it with the Shadow Zekrom :)

What do you mean by all forms? None events ones or Pokeballs and Fancys? Thanks :) 

Accepted ty:)

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

D:

That doesn't really matter. Though I do have a Shiny one if intrested.

What could i add with the Mewtwo (Armor)for your shiny unbound if you're looking to trade it please buddy?

Thanks again