Pokémon Vortex
XGantzx

Gantz´s Experience Shop (The Fastest Exp Shop)

From now on I´m not taking more jobs for exp training until I have advance some exp in the pokemons im currently working  :) I´ll try to finsih ASAP to take more jobs .Thanks

I´m not in a partnership anymore with Demonstriker and Seth112900 (They were 2 lazy partners xDI´m just Kidding)So I will have to do all the exp Training on my Own I Will Increase my Currently 3M daily to 4M daily to make it time

@Adnan Anwar ur Mystic Kyogrewill be done in exactly 4 days.

Edited by XGantzx

Like I Promised     @Adnan Anwar ur Mystic Kyogre is Done

is The Top Pokemon Number 6 with 75.000.000 u cant see it right now in Top Pokemons because is UFT xD plz Offer the Events And Unique Legends in D4rKn3sS77

@FLaSH10154 ur Shiny GroudonWill be Done in Exactly 7 Days

@azuredragon , @Rajesh Yadav , @himanshu24092002  I Will Be training Ur Pokemons Too

Edited by XGantzx

22 hours ago, XGantzx said:

is The Top Pokemon Number 6 with 75.000.000 u cant see it right now in Top Pokemons because is UFT xD plz Offer the Events And Unique Legends in D4rKn3sS77

@azuredragon , @Rajesh Yadav , @himanshu24092002  I Will Be training Ur Pokemons Too

offered. n have changed 2 poks 

Edited by Adnan Anwar

thanks to u also to train my poks

i know that u r busy but some days when u will b free a bit then we will have one another deal i hope so

thanks once again bro

Just now, Ahmed Qureshi said:

hey.... i have froakie with ...will u train it to 70 mill exp ....and also tell me wht u wnt  ?? thnxs

Sorry mate I'm not taking more jobs for the moment I already have a lot of exp training to do maybe in a couple of weeks.I'm doing all the training alone that's why is gonna take that long before I take another Job for a Top Pokemon

2 hours ago, XGantzx said:

Sorry mate I'm not taking more jobs for the moment I already have a lot of exp training to do maybe in a couple of weeks.I'm doing all the training alone that's why is gonna take that long before I take another Job for a Top Pokemon

Ahh alright

Just now, Adnan Anwar said:

thanks to u also to train my poks

i know that u r busy but some days when u will b free a bit then we will have one another deal i hope so

thanks once again bro

as u know I'm really busy right now I'll take more jobs for exp training problaby in a couple of weeks but I can do some Happiness Training I'm fast so I there will be np doing some happiness training.If u need to train ur pokemons that evolve via happiness just pm me to make a deal

18 hours ago, XGantzx said:

can cancel my order and keep that zorark

Just now, himanshu24092002 said:

Ok. I'll keep zoroark then

1 hour ago, XGantzx said:

as u know I'm really busy right now I'll take more jobs for exp training problaby in a couple of weeks but I can do some Happiness Training I'm fast so I there will be np doing some happiness training.If u need to train ur pokemons that evolve via happiness just pm me to make a deal

no needed exp pokemon... so contact me when you are done with these.... looking forward for your msg..... 

8 hours ago, XGantzx said:

Ok I will once i Have almost finish with the training im doing right now

hey how much exp can u train for these , zygarde, diancie, virizon ,reshiram ,yveltal, latios, groudon, uxie, azelf, mesprit, and dark zekrom

i need exp to be trained on my riolu 

On 11/10/2016 at 3:03 PM, Hangman1122 said:

hey how much exp can u train for these , zygarde, diancie, virizon ,reshiram ,yveltal, latios, groudon, uxie, azelf, mesprit, and dark zekrom

i need exp to be trained on my riolu 

Sorry I'm not taking more Job for exp training only for Happiness training

@FLaSH10154 I Will finish to train ur Shiny Groudonin 2 days

@FLaSH10154 ur  Shiny Groudon is Done and UFT plz Offer Shiny Kyurem (Black) in D4rKn3sS77