Pokémon Vortex
Hammerson

One ''Legendary'' in 24 hours?

Question

Hello Vortex people,

I have seen some ''Legendaries'' since I got all the badges etcetera.. But every time my PC is F***ng me up or I kill the pokemon... :(

But my question is: Is it true that you can find only 1 ''Legendary" each 24 hours? Or 1 ''Legendary'' at each map, each 24 hours?

Please can someone answer my question?

PS: Sorry for my bad English. 

5 answers to this question

On 11/2/2016 at 3:39 PM, Pratham Shetty said:

see mostly it depends upon you that wat type of trainer you are 9_9 see i can give u one trick 

supoose if u want to find Mewtwo.gifmewtwo appears in cave land maps so you should follow the same patter of searching like going in a strait line and not changing the map

and one more most important thing that you should have patiencexD while  searching a leggy:/

this is completely wrong >_>

the chances are 1/1000 for every step whether you move in circles or lines 

it just depends on your luck,you can even find 2 in 2 steps but it'd be 1/1000X1/1000

see mostly it depends upon you that wat type of trainer you are 9_9 see i can give u one trick 

supoose if u want to find Mewtwo.gifmewtwo appears in cave land maps so you should follow the same patter of searching like going in a strait line and not changing the map

and one more most important thing that you should have patiencexD while  searching a leggy:/