Pokémon Vortex
mmo12

User Gym Idea

Hi, I am new to Pokemon Vortex, but as a beginning programmer I find it amazing!

My idea is that each user has a personal gym. They can choose six of their own pokemon at the gym for other trainers to battle for experience. Maybe they could even battle their own pokemon.

• Upvote 2

Finalizing your idea, it would be nice if it were apart, like the characters in the battle events. (Team rocket, aqua team, team magma, among others).
It would be good for 50 of the top 100 having an own gym, but the part.
6 Pokemon at level 100, chosen by themselves permanent members at the top.
But it would only be valid for v4, because vortex has yet to pass a general review and take many people who are in the top trainer.

Thank you for making the game better for everyone and bring more ideas to us all.  (^_^)v

• Upvote 1

On 11/2/2016 at 10:12 PM, mmo12 said:

Hi, I am new to Pokemon Vortex, but as a beginning programmer I find it amazing!

My idea is that each user has a personal gym. They can choose six of their own pokemon at the gym for other trainers to battle for experience. Maybe they could even battle their own pokemon.

But that would be great like if someone wins in the gym and then that gym leader can give prize from his inventory, i mean pokemon, money or something... but that idea of having gyms only to 50-100 top trainers was awesome.... @Patrick u shud try this.. it would be great i think.... :)