Pokémon Vortex
marllonflaxDxD

Discussion about future events

Event Day of the Dead (on 01 to 03 November next year)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea to therian event for next year

2. 2. How you would like the Day of the Dead event was done in the game?

• How Kyurem event, releasing Reveal Glass in the event center and turning the Incarnate Trio (Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus) in Therian form.
    • Released on the map, as well as Rotom (Pokedex).
    • Given gift as Pikachu Cosplay, Togepi (Halloween), among others.
    • Shorter battles sidequest (at short time, from day 1 to day 3) to be able to change the shape of the Trio.
    • A new method for the event.
  3. 3. What future Christmas event you would like?

4. 4. Answered the above question, which of the new (not yet distributed in the game) you would like?

• Stantler (Christmas)
    • Diglett (Christmas)
    • New sprite pokémon
  5. 5. Answered the above question, which of old (which have already been distributed in the game) you would like?

• Caterpie (Christmas)
    • Pikachu (Christmas)

Discussion about future events: Christmas event and opening for a possible new event for next year '' event Day of the Dead ''

Before starting the discussion, I mean I don't understand much English (my country does not distribute good lessons for language, only in courses or private schools). So forgive me the errors.

-----------------//------------------------------------//----------------------------------------//---------------------------------------//------------------------------

Discussion:
With Christmas approaching. It is impossible not to speculate about possible pokemon for the current or future Christmas events.

In v1.0 to v1.8 we had Stantler's the grass maps(at night) during the Christmas event. However, he was removed from the agenda of the administrators. (According to a question / research I have done for players who speak Portuguese).

Sources: 

Spoiler

fj_GHa4_M.pngck3a3_TR.png

Do you think there is the possibility of the return of the monster?  Would like to see it at the end of the year during the Christmas event, as Togepi (Halloween) at Halloween event? 

Stantler's (Christmas):

Ancient Stantler (Christmas)Stantler (Christmas)Shiny Stantler (Christmas)Dark Stantler (Christmas)Mystic Stantler (Christmas)Metallic Stantler (Christmas)Shadow Stantler (Christmas)

There is also another possibility as the arrival of Diglett (Christmas), used by administrators in 2015 as a game to distract the players arrival of Pikachu (Christmas).

Patrick said he could evaluate its use in the game by request of fans he (Diglett (home)). Besides, some players like the idea previously

Diglett's (Christmas):

Diglett (Christmas)Shiny Diglett (Christmas)Dark Diglett (Christmas)Mystic Diglett (Christmas)Metallic Diglett (Christmas)Shadow Diglett (Christmas)

Sources: 

Spoiler

They think it would be a good idea coming from either of them for the event? Like that old events return? as Caterpie (Christmas)  and Pikachu (Christmas) for example?
Let your opinions! xD

-----------------------//--------------------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------------//---------------------------------

I would also comment on the Day of the Dead (celebrated on November 2, but has start since mid-October 31)
We know that many countries like Mexico, United States (for some Mexican descent) and other countries in Latin America and Europe celebrate this date. Administrators could include a pokémon trio, which their mythology fits perfectly on that date: The Therian form
As we know the Trio Theriam form has a great resemblance to the North American indigenous mythology that says that animals had the ability to turn into humans (Therian - Incarnate or Incarnate - Therian). Hence arose the totems representing the status and history of each animal tribe.
The Ataensic myth, daughter of heaven, is another that explains the origin of mankind.
(Incarnation is the process of an immaterial take a material form, with this form material is a red. Therian refers to something with a spiritual or psychological association with an animal.)
Often many societies believe that spiritual guides often use animals or images to communicate its purpose and rules to humans.

I remember reading about another mythology, where Native died and had their spirits released with the image of his 'protective animals', leaving him completely with animal appearance

Ps: If anyone remember/know of any mythology that says that, please let me know.

Therian forms:

Landorus (Therian)Shiny Landorus (Therian)Dark Landorus (Therian)Mystic Landorus (Therian)Metallic Landorus (Therian)Shadow Landorus (Therian)

Thundurus (Therian)Shiny Thundurus (Therian)Dark Thundurus (Therian)Mystic Thundurus (Therian)Metallic Thundurus (Therian)Shadow Thundurus (Therian)

Tornadus (Therian)Shiny Tornadus (Therian)Dark Tornadus (Therian)Mystic Tornadus (Therian)Metallic Tornadus (Therian)Shadow Tornadus (Therian)

Ps²: If anyone remember/know of any mythology that says that, please let me know. This is very important, even serious '-'

As I said before, I do not understand much English and I apologize for the mistakes (even the most grotesque) English. I hope you can understand me and enjoy the discussion of the events.

for those who do not remember:

Spoiler

Discussion about future events: Christmas event and opening for a possible new event for next year '' event Day of the Dead ''

Before starting the discussion, I mean I do not understand much English (my parents did not distriui good lessons for the language, only in courses or private schools)). So forgive me the errors.

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

Umm. Stantler (Christmas) was excluded from Pokémon Vortex v3 along with Giratina (Sky) and Celebi (Eternal), so I don't think it's even an option unless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Stantler (Christmas) and Celebi (Eternal) had their Shadow shapes made to v3. (Shadow Stantler (Christmas)and Shadow Celebi (Eternal)). What made 'in the air' a certain uncertainty of the ADM with respect to 2

Giratina (sky) had not even a Shadow form created to v3. (Shadow Giratina (Sky)).
Maybe they come back, everything will depend on the will of the players and administrators. I had asked before to Patrick about 3 and he told me: ''So far there are no plans for any of these three Pokémon return to the game.''

Sources: 

Hide contents

Apparently(And in my opinion), they did not come back so soon, but has no way to be sure if not even the ADM do.

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

12 hours ago, iZeus said:

Umm. Stantler (Christmas) was excluded from Pokémon Vortex v3 along with Giratina (Sky) and Celebi (Eternal), so I don't think it's even an option unless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Hi Anthrax :) 

@v3567 lookie here ;) 

2 hours ago, himanshu24092002 said:

hey @marllonflaxDxD which indian you were taking about i am a indian and i dont know any of them

The native americans(indian - The indians) 

Sorry I don't know the translation into English. Here where I live, is called índio.
I think I fell into a false cognate. I had to get a dictionary. :@_@:

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

2 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

The native americans(indian - The indians) 

Sorry I don't know the translation into English. Here where I live, is called native Indian.
I think I fell into a false cognate. I had to get a dictionary. :@_@:

ok no problems i can anytime help you in english if you like just pm me

On 24/11/2016 at 10:49, Daystarvirus said:

I want Caterpie (Christmas) on this year's Christmas... :/ or I'll ban @Patrick away... and bring all the events at a single day on map.... :D

Will have a giveaway with them *-*

Which pokémon will be revealed in the new year event? I have no idea, but I hope it's a re-release of Pikachu cosplay xD  (^_^)v

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Same. Never got one and it would mean the world if I get one.

LoL, I'm also not lucky with giveaways. This is already the third lottery of the forum, so far I have not won anything. xD
I only got one Missingno. In chat, staying 3 days in a row to get 1 code. Ps: When I put the code in the game, I received a Missingno. ''normal'' :T_T::><:

Anyway, good luck with the event. (If you win and catch a normal I swear I will not laugh)
Ps: I know my English is horrible

2 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

http://prnt.sc/dob0er

http://prnt.sc/dob05w

http://prnt.sc/doazyk

I think someone was right in the forecast. LOL gg bro xD
PS: Yes, I captured that shiny bagon

I would also like a Rotom event, especiallyRotom (Wash):><:

But you know, the one who decides is Patrick, and you know, Patrick does something which know one thinks about. E.g. this spin2win event.