Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

God's Giveaway Series : Giveaway 2

God's Giveaway Series : Giveaway 2

So I decided it's time to bless everyone with some nudes free Pokemon cause who doesn't want my ugly normal legends in their account right...... :P 

-

Rules

Spoiler
  1. All Forum Rules Apply
  2. Enter only once though idk why you would really wanna win these legends.
  3. This giveaway is rigged so I don't really give the winners their pokemons ;) 
  4. Be happy :P
  5. 8 Winners will be chosen on November 5th at 5:05 PM :P 

How to Enter

Spoiler

Post your:

• IGN-
  • Favorite Youtuber-
  • Least Favorite Pokemon-
  • Umm IDK what else so just say something that you think will make me laugh- 

Prizes (Each winner gets 1 from this list)

Spoiler

ArceusArticunoAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfAzelfCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCobalionCobalionCobalionCobalionCresseliaCresseliaCresseliaCresseliaDarkraiDarkraiDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDarkrownDeoxysDeoxysDeoxysDialgaDialgaDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancieDiancie (Mega)EnteiEnteiGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGenesectGiratinaGroudonGroudonGroudonGroudonHeatranHeatranHo-ohJirachiJirachiKeldeoKeldeoKyogreKyogreKyuremKyuremKyuremKyuremKyuremLandorusLandorusLandorusLandorusLugiaLugiaLugiaMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMespritMewMewtwoMoltresMoltresPalkiaRaikouRaikouRayquazaRayquazaRayquazaRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegigigasRegirockRegirockRegisteelRegisteelReshiramReshiramReshiramReshiramRotomShaymin (Sky)Shaymin (Sky)TerrakionTerrakionThundurusTornadusUxieUxieUxieUxieVictiniVirizionVirizionVirizionVirizionVirizionXerneas (Active)Xerneas (Active)YveltalYveltalYveltalYveltalYveltalZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZapdosZekromZekromZekromZekromZygardeZygardeZygardeZygardeZygarde

NUDES BELOW (sorry if they scar you)

Spoiler

.eJwVyMsNwyAMANBdGAAM2A5kG8QvkZKAgJ6q7t72Hd9bvMYldnGs1eeuVDpnbCPJudoINcvaWr1y6OeUsd0qrBXicednTWXQgtducwyOrXXE_yLcQHsyhoHgV-gQGUvWYAN7RMhIJpEBDcVxLLI_VXy-f-Enyw.us_g7gu0VE9wc6IuNJ-_QNb1G0g?width=400&height=225 eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDMwOTE4Nzg2MDg2MzM4NTYvMjQzNTQ3MTM1ODg1MzEyMDEwL3VPYkRTLU9sLnBuZyJ9.6LXgU_GAbwAuFoByN5faGetk7_I?width=300&height=300 .eJwVyEsOhCAMANC7cAAqRT56mwYJkhFLoLOazN2Nb_l-6jsutatTpM8d4Kgz8Tj0FB5Usi7M5crU69SJG5AIpbPlWybgapfNxBD9Er210fm33BowGLd5NIjooFGpHxpd97uo_wMp1iMc.8U0TelO1PmIXyVN9wjRu0Hc9FhA

There's a plus rep button for a reason scrubs --------------->

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 5

• IGN - JustParky
  • Favorite Youtuber - iDubbbzTV
  • Least Favorite Pokemon - Genesect 
  • Umm IDK what else so just say something that you think will make me laugh - 
  • aa68906ed8.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway dude!

• IGN - KlassicGamer
  • Favorite Youtuber - Cow Chop (Not a Youtuber but a Youtube group) Solo Youtuber is Philip Defranco
  • Least Favorite Pokemon - Trubbish 
  • Umm IDK what else so just say something that you think will make me laugh - What's worse than 10 dead babies nailed to one tree? 1 dead baby nailed to 10 tree's.

Gimme that Deoxys boii <3

IGN = Commander-Rayquaza7

Favourite youtuber = Dino man

Least Favourite pokemon = Shiny rayquaza / Rayquaza                                                                                                      Umm IDK what else so just say something that you think will make me laugh-

I hate it when people come in my house and ask :

Do u have a bathroom??????

WE SAY : No WE SHIT IN THE YARD

ign- porymon

Youtuber- animeman

Least. favorite pokemon- magikarp......duh.

Somethin funny-The giveaway is rigged and we are supposed to be happy ??!!! xD  xD ........ ¬¬

Alright here's somethin funny -" I bought one of those tapes to teach you Spanish in your sleep. During the night, the tape skipped. Now I can only stutter in Spanish. "

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Sorry for the super lateeeee delay it is totally my fault for that reason EVERYONE WHO ENTERED WINS A PRIZE!

@Just Parky

@KlassicGamer

@DeMerican

@hhh123

@manavsharma9231

@HunterHemsley

@Pratham Shetty

@xShadowz_

@VITOL

@glaceon001 

@porymon

Put some bad Pokemon UFT and tag me here and I will offer. Whoever plus reps wins my eternal love 

Nice of you to give everyone prizes dude! I have a Deinouft (JustParky) Thanks again for the giveaway!

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Offered a Victini on the Arceus (Electric)jk :P offered on the Deino but what happened to your account? Did you shift to a new IGN? 

Working on filling my dex now mate. Figured it was about time and need to keep the game entertaining. Everything on 1 account gets confusing/mixed up and irritates my small case of OCD though lol. All commons i'm catching with the missus are being sent to JP_Uniques. Leggys to JP_Leggys and time consuming sets are on JP_Collections. Also have spreadsheets for each one for keeping record so i can mark done if i caught it already lol. Once done il send all to my main :) 

If you have any unique commons i'm always open to bulk trading xD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpkrIwOhX7w-UjQ2ekjO0OljavghFNUn6Wr84adE3DE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for the Prize!

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

Working on filling my dex now mate. Figured it was about time and need to keep the game entertaining. Everything on 1 account gets confusing/mixed up and irritates my small case of OCD though lol. All commons i'm catching with the missus are being sent to JP_Uniques. Leggys to JP_Leggys and time consuming sets are on JP_Collections. Also have spreadsheets for each one for keeping record so i can mark done if i caught it already lol. Once done il send all to my main :) 

If you have any unique commons i'm always open to bulk trading xD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hpkrIwOhX7w-UjQ2ekjO0OljavghFNUn6Wr84adE3DE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks again for the Prize!

haha ok I'll take a check and let ya know and np :) 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Sorry for the super lateeeee delay it is totally my fault for that reason EVERYONE WHO ENTERED WINS A PRIZE!

@Just Parky

@KlassicGamer

@DeMerican

@hhh123

@manavsharma9231

@HunterHemsley

@Pratham Shetty

@xShadowz_

@VITOL

@glaceon001 

@porymon

Put some bad Pokemon UFT and tag me here and I will offer. Whoever plus reps wins my eternal love 

ign-andrethegiant

Edited by HunterHemsley

16 hours ago, hhh123 said:

offer on my zygarde cell  Zygarde%20(Cell).gif , thanks for the giveaway @GodsWithin , i really appreciate that , my ign is = Commander-Rayquaza7

15 hours ago, VITOL said:

thanks human i put  Unown (I) uft :)

12 hours ago, HunterHemsley said:

1 hour ago, DeMerican said:

hey @GodsWithin offer on my Hawlucha thats UFT thx for the giveaway dude :;):

PS. I'd like the Genesect

Offered all :) Thanks for participating!

• Upvote 1