Pokémon Vortex

evnts update

seriously do youll think that there must be a re run of  Volcanion.gifevent this pokemon is one of the most rarest pokemon in all poemon games and series and episodes as well as the animations and last time i remember that vocanion event was set just for 24 hrs and 24 hrs are very less:$ so, can u support me and come together to say this to patrick and the actual rate of the  Volcanion.gif contained by trainers are very less ill show u te average as well the rate and im removing the average of it of 1000 pokes

Volcanion.gif -217-21.7%

Metallic%20Volcanion.gif -21-2.1%

Dark%20Volcanion.gif -42-4.2%

Mystic%20Volcanion.gif -41-4.1%

Shiny%20Volcanion.gif -30-3%

Shadow%20Volcanion.gif -32-3.2%

so please lets come and request patrick if yes ten please submit your vote with a sticker:D and if no then submit with the sticker:$

No....it shouldn't .Its a rare pokemon and let it be.There are many people who gave gave a lot for a volcanion. Rerunning the event will make it worthless.

If you had a volcanion and patrick was going to rerun it then you too would say no.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, porymon said:

No....it shouldn't .Its a rare pokemon and let it be.There are many people who gave gave a lot for a volcanion. Rerunning the event will make it worthless.

If you had a volcanion and patrick was going to rerun it then you too would say no.

the only problem Patrick is not re-running the event is because of botters, at the start of V3 there were very less botters and the number of volcanion r less as to get it the legit way was hard and those numbers of volcanion were acheived in 24 hrs with less botters,

u saw what happened in the rotom pokedex event , it ran for more days but their numbers arose at  unexpected rates, now with botters the volcanion will get in excess just like it happened in zygarde event re-run , just my opinion but yes not me but  everyone would love to have this event back as, many of majority players missed thes event :) 

oops lol sorry @porymon i quoted u this long message lol, i wanted to quote the one who created this thread , sorry for that :P :$

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 1