Pokémon Vortex
Nutella Navigator

How old were you back then and now?

I used to play Pokemon Crater long back but I started playing Pokemon Vortex when I was 13. Now I am 19 :) (Though I have quit many times in between for more than a year or more because I got scammed once and lost everything and also stopped playing when v2 ended)

1 hour ago, surana57 said:

I used to play Pokemon Crater long back but I started playing Pokemon Vortex when I was 13. Now I am 19 :) (Though I have quit many times in between for more than a year or more because I got scammed once and lost everything and also stopped playing when v2 ended)

same here , due to getting scammed and due to the reset of the game i lost interest in Pv3 and strated playing Need For Speed World ( now ended) but when the servers of nfs world were shut down globally due to the release of NFS 2015 i then started playing vortex again i did miss the pikachu xmas rerun , vivillon event and mny more and thanks to a friend ( not gonna name him cause he is no longer here )  who heped me a lot giving a hhuge boost to my ign i am now going very well and play it everyday for the whole day :D  :) xD

game was introduced by my friend , when for the first time i saw vortex i said to him that dude play Pokemon ruby, emerald etc etc but when i made my account in PV2 with the name : "emperorpokemonempoleon" yeah its a long name i got so interested that i dont even know where my Gameboy Advance is rght now :P  

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

same here , due to getting scammed and due to the reset of the game i lost interest in Pv3 and strated playing Need For Speed World ( now ended) but when the servers of nfs world were shut down globally due to the release of NFS 2015 i then started playing vortex again i did miss the pikachu xmas rerun , vivillon event and mny more and thanks to a friend ( not gonna name him cause he is no longer here )  who heped me a lot giving a hhuge boost to my ign i am now going very well and play it everyday for the whole day :D  :) xD

game was introduced by my friend , when for the first time i saw vortex i said to him that dude play Pokemon ruby, emerald etc etc but when i made my account in PV2 with the name : "emperorpokemonempoleon" yeah its a long name i got so interested that i dont even know where my Gameboy Advance is rght now :P  

i have been spammed twice by far different ways but still playing never giveup i know that