Pokémon Vortex
skyfame

Best Event Giveaway Ever! [ENDED]

Dark  arceus water please :)

3 hours ago, skyfame said:

Really sorry @bilal.anwar and @viddu.1108 but as i said giveaway would end after first 25 entries so it has already ended :/

Here is the list of winners and forget the screenshots the text is too long im too lazy to read so much :P

1. @penguinkiller

2. @FLaSH10154

3. @xShadowz_

4. @LongSlinky

5. @Rajesh Yadav

6. @baddream

7. @Adnan Anwar

8. @Tensa

9. @azuredragon

10. @BigKike

11. @Goketa

12. @himanshu24092002

13. @Mr. Fantastic

14. @VITOL

15. @seth1129400

16. @Subin Shakya

17. @porymon

18. @Eienryuu

19. @XGantzx

20. @woody summers

21. @Lukensz

22. @dhiraj29

23. @surana57

24. @demonstriker

25. @Haxor69

Winners were picked through a random name picker app. 

Plz do not chose a pokemon before the user above u has chosen 1 thank u

Edited by xShadowz_

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

And what I did isn't against the rules. And I knew I was gonna get kicked out anyways :3

Replace both my account for @bilal.anwar and @viddu.1108. Thanks @skyfame

@GodsWithin yes i know they both r the same but i said in my rules u cant make new accounts to enter in the giveaway. havent mentioned anywhere that if u had an account already made before 12 september 2016 then u cant enter from both ( Yeah ik my bad). So i cant do anything about it as it was not against the rules.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skyfame said:

@GodsWithin yes i know they both r the same but i said in my rules u cant make new accounts to enter in the giveaway. havent mentioned anywhere that if u had an account already made before 12 september 2016 then u cant enter from both ( Yeah ik my bad). So i cant do anything about it as it was not against the rules.

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

And what I did isn't against the rules. And I knew I was gonna get kicked out anyways :3

Replace both my account for @bilal.anwar and @viddu.1108. Thanks @skyfame

It's your choice honestly. It's against the forum rules to have 2 active accounts and he's not supposed to use them to increase his chances in a giveaway. :) Just tryna keep it fair for all other entries but again, it's your choice.

Talked to @Uncle_Psychic who's a mod and he said that he shouldn't be using his 2 accounts like this in case you were wondering :) 

Edited by GodsWithin

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

And you just happened to enter into a giveaway to test if it works? o.O

@skyfame I just wanted to let you know about it... I didn't even enter so it doesn't change much for me anyways

At most i can only remove 1 of @Haxor69s account and i did the 1 that was at the bottom :/

Oh well i gtg sleep now so ill start offering the remaining prizes tomorrow

Edited by skyfame
Gtg sleep