Pokémon Vortex
hhh123

Donation and event lovers , vote for the best

Donations and event lovers!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. which of the following is your favourite donation or event?

• Arceus Fairy
    • Hoopa unbound
    • Caterpie christmas
    • Giratina origin
    • Mewtwo armor
    • Kyurem black
    • Kyurem white
    • Arceus water
    • Arceus electric
    • Pikachu cosplays
    • Volcanion
    • Rotoween
    • Togeween
    • Missingno
    • Zygarde complete
    • Arceus unknown ( added on 24 - nov - 2016)

Hi guys , just wanted to tell u that i was curious about how many people loving donations and events  so i made the topic to ask everyone which is the best donation or event , vote and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Votes will end on 27 of november 2016 , and the greatest poke will be chosen!

u can also comment below for some disscussions!

Edited by hhh123
detail

Going with Giratina (Origin), its typing is really good for sidequests since you're immune to Normal and Fighting plus resistant to Fire, Water, and Electric and those constitute a pretty significant proportion of the moves they use. The Dark version can also take out most enemies in one hit with Draco Meteor.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Polaris said:

Going with Giratina (Origin), its typing is really good for sidequests since you're immune to Normal and Fighting plus resistant to Fire, Water, and Electric and those constitute a pretty significant proportion of the moves they use. The Dark version can also take out most enemies in one hit with Draco Meteor.

wow bro good advice , but i m only getting that giratina orgin in my dreams haha xD guess i will have to work with my normal sableyes 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Polaris said:

Good choice, Sableye is even better and Dark Sableye can 1-shot with Fling, might still be the best even after the Punishment nerf. :) 

yeah , i just checked the pokedex, giratina origin and giratina have same typing so i think if i get my self a dark giratina , it might work as well :D 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hangman1122 said:

yes :;):but lol  i am never going through the pressure of sidequest lol after that arceus electric event , it was very good event but very hard for me 

But hey it's worth the orbs, fossils, exp., and money tho. Also, prob. more events will probably deal with completing parts of the sidequests soon.

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

But hey it's worth the orbs, fossils, exp., and money tho.

yup they r if u get to reach till the line to get that prize , in the event i was in battle 800 but then i reset it back to 0% on 2nd October when the event was supposed to end but got extended as it became to hard for me to keep up lol despite i had a normal arceus :T_T: