Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Giveaway {Ended}

Thanks everyone for entering, I loved going through and reading all the pickup lines. They certainly gave me a laugh which was what I needed. If you didn't win this time around, I'll be sure to have more giveaways in the future so keep an eye out for them!

First Place: @MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Second Place: @himanshu24092002

Third Place: @skyfame  

Please put up a low level pokemon for me to offer your prize on, and then let me know once you have done so!

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Thanks everyone for entering, I loved going through and reading all the pickup lines. They certainly gave me a laugh which was what I needed. If you didn't win this time around, I'll be sure to have more giveaways in the future so keep an eye out for them!

Please put up a low level pokemon for me to offer your prize on, and then let me know once you have done so!

I did Not Win :(

15 hours ago, Loki said:

Thnx plz offer on any random non legend on all_stars

23 hours ago, Loki said:

done offer pls

Edited by himanshu24092002