Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Wildest idea for Mega Evolution

@Patrick @sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic i had the wildest idea for mega evolution , please at least read it once , thsnk u  

. Like we can make different vivillons from different accounts , i just thought that what if we had the ability to make only 1 mega evolution on 1 account : 

. like every account should have only 1 mega bracelet and the abilitty to mega evolve only 1 pokemon ( like every account can only make 1 viv form and we have to create more accounts or trade to get the others ) 

. i know this idea is not applicable anymore as its now too late to control the numbers of mega evolved pokemon but would have been great in my opinion

:D 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

personally I didnt like this idea much,simply coz mega evolution is all about liking of the different pokemon,not having the one you like can be frustrating

in case of vivillon,its just different forms of the same pokemon

agreed but then everyone has their own opinion :) 

• Upvote 2

On 11/25/2016 at 5:48 PM, seth1129400 said:

@Patrick @sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic i had the wildest idea for mega evolution , please at least read it once , thsnk u  

. Like we can make different vivillons from different accounts , i just thought that what if we had the ability to make only 1 mega evolution on 1 account : 

. like every account should have only 1 mega bracelet and the abilitty to mega evolve only 1 pokemon ( like every account can only make 1 viv form and we have to create more accounts or trade to get the others ) 

. i know this idea is not applicable anymore as its now too late to control the numbers of mega evolved pokemon but would have been great in my opinion

:D 

1 mega bracelet is enough for many pokemon.(depending on your affection and strength)

man, remember that it is mud according to everyone