Pokémon Vortex

Iceflake's EVENT Trade Thread

Hey Everyone! So i'm not the most Active player (got things to do like play pokemon moon) but anyway this is my new trading thread for my events :) 

IceflakesSpare has all my legends and uniques but some of my legends and unique eevees have yet to be traded over which will happen soon :P 

Primals are in my events section coz they can O.K?? xD

So here are my events:

Spoiler

Image result for trolololololo  Jks there are in the next one

Spoiler

Arceus%20(Electric).gifArceus%20(Electric).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifCaterpie%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Water).gifDark%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(White).gifKyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(Black).gifKyurem%20(White).gifKyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMetallic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMetallic%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMissingno..gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMystic%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShadow%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShadow%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gifShiny%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShiny%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShiny%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifShiny%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Complete).gif

Now you guys find one and be like "Oh hey what you want for dat thing" But before your type that sentence

This is what im looking for :) 

Spoiler

Welllllll i absolutely adore pikachu and his cosplays forms so i rlllllllyyyyyy want Unique Cosplays trying to avoid christmas and jedi

But if you dont have any other events are all g :D 

Just now, sreesree said:

What will u give for mystic phd and metallic pop 

You choose i decide :) 

Just now, hhh123 said:

what will u give for normal pokeball dark water?

I don't really like vivillons sorry :S 

Just now, porymon said:

your missingno for a rockstar and a few leggies?

Depends :P 

Just now, demonstriker said:

Ur shiny Dex offer dark Ph.D

Idkkk its a good offer

Just now, Ahmed Qureshi said:

Shadow Pikachu (Libre)and Metallic Missingno.for ur shiny rotomdex and 1 unique water.....??? or dark zygarde complete and anyone of them for ur both ??

Sorry :) I would do the first one butt its just yea sorry!

7 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

You choose i decide :) 

I don't really like vivillons sorry :S 

Depends :P 

Idkkk its a good offer

Sorry :) I would do the first one butt its just yea sorry!

Lol ..if i say shiny dex and normal water for shadow libre and met missingno.??? i really need shiny dex

On 12/4/2016 at 0:23 PM, R3LOADED1 said:

@Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) I'm looking to trade for your Caterpie (Christmas).

IGN: PHE0NIX_LANCING has events in it. Tell me what you'd take for it.

You tell me how much/what your willing to offer first :) 

On 12/4/2016 at 0:18 PM, demonstriker said:

Lol, where to offer???

I had a think and i don't really want it :S 

On 12/4/2016 at 4:03 PM, Ahmed Qureshi said:

Lol ..if i say shiny dex and normal water for shadow libre and met missingno.??? i really need shiny dex

Can i have a think about it? I quite like the trade but am attached to both my dexes so im just gonna think about it :P 

On 12/4/2016 at 7:01 PM, porymon said:

what do you mean?is the missingno unique?

Its normal

6 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

You tell me how much/what your willing to offer first :) 

I had a think and i don't really want it :S 

Can i have a think about it? I quite like the trade but am attached to both my dexes so im just gonna think about it :P 

Its normal

lol....ok take ur time bro... :)

Just now, Mr.Magnificent said:

Would you like a Unique Zygarde (Complete) for your Shiny Rotom (Pokédex)?

Depends what type

Just now, Ahmed Qureshi said:

lol....ok take ur time bro... :)

I'll get back to you soon with an answer