Pokémon Vortex
Uncle_Psychic

New Event Trainers

To add to the already existing multitude of special trainers under the events section,I feel certain celebrated trainers are missing out on a well deserved appearance in this game

My List comprises the following :

Red(the first playable protagonist in a pokemon game and known to have captured every single kanto pokemon to complete his dex and travelled to other regions as well-only known protagonist to do this.The Anime nub Ash is based off him,although there is a gulf in class between the two)

Steven(the original Hoenn champion,insanely strong and well known for his metagross and other strong pokemon)

Alder(the original Unova champion before Iris)

Bianca(Hilbert/Hilda's friend in pokemon B/W,assistant to the professor in B2/W2)

Colress (from B2/W2-dat scientist)

Wally(from Hoenn,iz strong)

will update with their pokemon teams,before that I'd like suggestions for the addition/removal of some trainers,thanks

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

To add to the already existing multitude of special trainers under the events section,I feel certain celebrated trainers are missing out on a well deserved appearance in this game

My List comprises the following :

Red(the first playable protagonist in a pokemon game and known to have captured every single kanto pokemon to complete his dex and travelled to other regions as well-only known protagonist to do this.The Anime nub Ash is based off him,although there is a gulf in class between the two)

Steven(the original Hoenn champion,insanely strong and well known for his metagross and other strong pokemon)

Alder(the original Unova champion before Iris)

Bianca(Hilbert/Hilda's friend in pokemon B/W,assistant to the professor in B2/W2)

Wally(from Hoenn,iz strong)

will update with their pokemon teams,before that I'd like suggestions for the addition/removal of some trainers,thanks

This is a great idea, and I most definitely agree with the fact that the events trainer's need updating. Among the trainers that are listed above I would also put Blue, and maybe a completely over powered Professor Oak. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, R3LOADED1 said:

This is a great idea, and I most definitely agree with the fact that the events trainer's need updating. Among the trainers that are listed above I would also put Blue, and maybe a completely over powered Professor Oak. 

Blue is already in the game..

@Uncle_Psychic why not add N other than Wally? That'd make more sense.

23 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Who cares:|

I think Green should be added....

Green has never made any known appearence in the games,first appeared in gen 3(FR/LG) I think

any legitimate links for what her team might be?she's basically the same as red,just the female counterpart 

4 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

Green has never made any known appearence in the games,first appeared in gen 3(FR/LG) I think

any legitimate links for what her team might be?she's basically the same as red,just the female counterpart 

Yeah, they should still feature her like, a option to fight her or red so, the female vortex players won't get mad that she is not in it/have fun fighting a top trainer like her. Well, boys would like that, too. So, I was wrong to exclude them. Well, some. I think? Ash matter as well, be in it, too. But his own char. since he has differ. pokemon.

18 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Yeah, they should still feature her like, a option to fight her or red so, the female vortex players won't get mad that she is not in it/have fun fighting a top trainer like her. Well, boys would like that, too. So, I was wrong to exclude them. Well, some. I think? Ash matter as well, be in it, too. But his own char. since he has differ. pokemon.

Ash doesnt deserve to be in the anime let alone vortex

Red>>>>Ash

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

Ash doesnt deserve to be in the anime let alone vortex

Red>>>>Ash

Wynaut, the option to battle all the trainers from the anime/game? Well, that can be a option/mandatory. If u want to battle them or not. It would also be cool and fun to keep updating the trainers. Matter a fact, there can be customized trainers, too.