Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
beyondalarmed

Universal Beyonds Trading Thread (UPDATED)

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, unknown_citizen said:

Mystic SquirtleMystic SquirtleShiny Munchlaxfor myLucario?

^^^

19 hours ago, beyondalarmed said:

IGN? Put it up for trade and I'll offer x

My IGN: Unknown_citizen ... Lucario is in UFT (Up For Trade), offer whenever you want :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, beyondalarmed said:

Okay, offer on it? IGN beyondalarmed  What would you want in exchange for the other 3?

 i need these pokes : Dark Igglybuff  Mystic PichuMystic SnoruntMystic Pidove2xShiny WingullShiny StarlyShiny Furfrou2xShadow Furfrou

tell me what do u want for those ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2017 at 4:23 PM, seth1129400 said:

@beyondalarmed i need these pokes : Dark Igglybuff  Mystic PichuMystic SnoruntMystic Pidove2xShiny WingullShiny StarlyShiny Furfrou2xShadow Furfrou

for igglybuff and pichu : choose either 1 happiness/starter pokemon each or 2 unique non leggies for each from my ign : seth112940

for snorunt, pidove, 2x wingull, starly : choose 10 unique non leggies from my ign 

for furfrous : choose 2 pokes for each from my ign

:) please reply and also ask if u dont understand something , thank u ;) 

 

How about Shiny Pumpkaboo (Large) Shiny DeinoShadow TympoleShadow SolosisShadow Shellos (West)Shadow DucklettShadow Deerling (Summer)Shadow Deerling (Winter)Metallic Slakoth for all? They're all up for trade on beyonduniques

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beyondalarmed said:

 

How about Shiny Pumpkaboo (Large) Shiny DeinoShadow TympoleShadow SolosisShadow Shellos (West)Shadow DucklettShadow Deerling (Summer)Shadow Deerling (Winter)Metallic Slakoth for all? They're all up for trade on beyonduniques

alright then , but choose 1 more pokemon as u want 9 pokes from me but i need 10 pokes from u :) i will offer on the rest , thanks a lot :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

alright then , but choose 1 more pokemon as u want 9 pokes from me but i need 10 pokes from u :) i will offer on the rest , thanks a lot :D 

How about dark Meditite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beyondalarmed said:

How about dark Meditite?

alright :) thats the spirit :D , if i see more pokes that i want i will inform u ;) i will offer the dark meditite now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2017 at 11:26 PM, beyondalarmed said:

Do you have any pokemon I need atm?

oh yeah i have, keep those pokes uft, and i will offer on them :) ( i dont have the happiness evolved pokes that u need but i have got many others )

 

@beyondalarmed i made the offer on beyonduniques :) 

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shiny rufflet, dark drowzee, dark mankey, dark pansear, mystic abra, mystic flabebe (blue), shadow drowzee, metallic abra, and metallic pidgey

x9 uniques.

Where would that get me as far as legends go?
Also what about events?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2017 at 11:46 PM, madder said:

shiny rufflet, dark drowzee, dark mankey, dark pansear, mystic abra, mystic flabebe (blue), shadow drowzee, metallic abra, and metallic pidgey

x9 uniques.

Where would that get me as far as legends go?
Also what about events?

Are you looking for unique or normal legends? How about 1 uniqe legend or 3 normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2017 at 10:31 AM, seth1129400 said:

oh yeah i have, keep those pokes uft, and i will offer on them :) ( i dont have the happiness evolved pokes that u need but i have got many others )

 

@beyondalarmed i made the offer on beyonduniques :) 

Accepted x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beyondalarmed said:

Are you looking for unique or normal legends? How about 1 uniqe legend or 3 normal?

could I have shiny latias? I accidentally clicked an ad and missed one on the map yesterday FML.

Edited by madder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2017 at 11:06 AM, madder said:

could I have shiny latias? I accidentally clicked an ad and missed one on the map yesterday FML.

I'm actually in the middle of a trade involving the latias atm, is there anything else you'd be interested in? Sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, beyondalarmed said:

I'm actually in the middle of a trade involving the latias atm, is there anything else you'd be interested in? Sorry

Check IGN LancingLegends 

 

If there is a Shiny Latias on that account I will give it to you for free so that you may trade it to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×