Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

eurstin's Trades

11 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

that might be hard  , i got 2 deals choose which u like most:

1. drk rotoween and kyurem white?

2 . normal rotoween and metalic pikamas

The first offer seems fair, but I don't really like rotoweens, so no to both. Sorry!

10 hours ago, hhh123 said:

how about your shiny mew for drk tornadus plus a normal leggy?

No

8 hours ago, WhiteWash said:

Brionne forPikachu (Jedi) or Shadow Dialga and 9 other legends mainly unique

I don't value starters as events

6 hours ago, waybig said:

My Caterpie (Christmas)for ur normal complete 

No

6 hours ago, xShadowz_ said:

Shiny Togepi (Halloween)for Shiny Arceus (Water)and Dark Vivillon (Fancy)?

No

Just now, WhiteWash said:

Well Shadow Dialga RotomArticunoMoltresZapdosXerneas (Active) YveltalVictiniArceusUxie for

I just said I don't value starters as events. The most I'll give is a Shadow Dialga.

2 hours ago, DNMSFalcons said:

SnivyforShiny Arceus (Water)Zygarde (Complete)Shiny Kyurem (White)Pikachu (Jedi)? :) 

Shadow CobalionVirizionforShadow Rayquaza?

Yes to the first, no to the second. I'll offer the events right away!

Edited by eurstin

Just now, eurstin said:

I just said I don't value starters as events. The most I'll give is a Shadow Dialga.

Yes to the first, no to the second. I'll offer the events right away!

no like all those leggies r mine im offering for ur jedi

20 minutes ago, WhiteWash said:

no like all those leggies r mine im offering for ur jedi

The normal jedi? If so, I can get 5 mill exp for a normal Jedi (you know that, considering you went to hhh123's thread). I also don't want exp cause it my be botted. I took a look at your account, and noticed that the Dialga didn't have exp, so I'll assume you haven't got it trained yet. The short answer is no.

Edited by eurstin

Just now, eurstin said:

The normal jedi? If so, I can get 5 mill exp for a normal Jedi (you know that, considering you went to hhh123's thread). I also don't want exp cause it my be botted. I took a look at your account, and noticed that the Dialga didn't have exp, so I'll assume you haven't got it trained yet. The short answer is no.

OK  meh i got a jedi for mer rowlet PS If you were smart you would know patrick named its the new years EVENT here that EVENT alolan starters are events get it right

OK  meh i got a jedi for mer rowlet PS If you were smart you would know patrick named its the new years EVENT here that EVENT alolan starters are events get it right

Is that an insult? Also, before you call me stupid for treating Alolan starters as normal starters, keep in mind that they will be avaliable in v4 on maps. To add to that, they have pokeballs next to their names, signifying that they are not events. 

Just now, eurstin said:

Is that an insult? Also, before you call me stupid for treating Alolan starters as normal starters, keep in mind that they will be avaliable in v4 on maps. To add to that, they have pokeballs next to their names, signifying that they are not events. 

But still why would patrick call them events if there not anyways just cause its a simple pokeball does not mean there not events they are at the moment when v4 is out to public there still not going to be released until no one wants them  btw i didn't mean to insult you im sorry i understand now that you dont value them as events you can have your own opinion and i can have mine so r we cool?

Edited by WhiteWash

But still why would patrick call them events if there not anyways just cause its a simple pokeball does not mean there not events they are at the moment when v4 is out to public there still not going to be released until no one wants them  btw i didn't mean to insult you im sorry i understand now that you dont value them as events you can have your own opinion and i can have mine so r we cool?

I guess. Just read my thread rules next time to avoid things like this in the future :)

23 minutes ago, WhiteWash said:

my Mettalic digmas Mystic dimas digmas and 5 legends?
 @DannyV

Please don't trade with someone in other's thread :)

You can pm him if you want to.

Edited by Guest