Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

eurstin's Trades

21 hours ago, WhiteWash said:

my Mettalic digmas Mystic dimas digmas and 5 legends?
 @DannyV

You don't learn, do you? I'm going to kindly ask you to leave my thread. You literally apologized 6 hours ago, and now you are trying to make a deal with someone else on my thread. If you want to be disrespectful, do so somewhere else.  

@Rajesh Yadav thanks for the catch

On 1/8/2017 at 11:50 AM, jeanpiert012396@gmail.com said:

Shadow Yveltal  +  Dark Jirachi for your  Dark Arceus 

No

On 1/8/2017 at 11:59 AM, Dhiraj Bhandari said:

3 unique pikamas for ur shiny water?

No. They are very low tier events.

On 1/8/2017 at 11:59 AM, Rajesh Yadav said:

I'm interested in those Kyurem Forms.

Check Daystarvirus and let me know if you are interested in anything.

I'll check in a sec

22 hours ago, DannyV said:

what could u give in return for Shiny Pikachu (Jedi)Shadow Pikachu (Jedi)Mystic Pikachu (Jedi) maybe ur Shiny Diglett (Christmas)Shadow Diglett (Christmas)Shadow Togepi (Halloween)???? is that fair or nah? 

Nah, the shadow togepi is surprisingly rare. Could you choose another event/multiple unique leggies in its place?

21 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@eurstin hey bro how do u rate ur 1 blue orb , i mean u did got all ur pokes just yesterday so do u need anything specific for the blue orb  ? ^_^

i got normal legends like GroudonKyogreRayquazaRayquaza (Mega)DialgaLatiosLatiasPhioneManaphyi mean u r missing these and also value these right ? 

a few of unique legends i have : Mystic VirizionShadow DialgaDark JirachiDark Manaphy? so do u have any value for these

I don't really need any of these. I am looking for a shiny dialga or shiny kyogre for the orb :)

@Uncle_Psychic Sorry for the double post. Could you combine this with the other please? Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dhiraj Bhandari said:

Then 3 unique pikamas + 3unique digmas and 1 rotom halloween? For shiny water?

Pikamas' and Digmas' aren't that rare. I'll have to say no.

12 hours ago, eurstin said:

You don't learn, do you? I'm going to kindly ask you to leave my thread. You literally apologized 6 hours ago, and now you are trying to make a deal with someone else on my thread. If you want to be disrespectful, do so somewhere else.  

@Rajesh Yadav thanks for the catch

No

No. They are very low tier events.

I'll check in a sec

Nah, the shadow togepi is surprisingly rare. Could you choose another event/multiple unique leggies in its place?

I don't really need any of these. I am looking for a shiny dialga or shiny kyogre for the orb :)

@Uncle_Psychic Sorry for the double post. Could you combine this with the other please? Thanks in advance.

@eurstin okay bro i will get a shiny dialga and then inform u , please reserve the orb for me :) i might get it today ;) 

10 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@eurstin okay bro i will get a shiny dialga and then inform u , please reserve the orb for me :) i might get it today ;) 

I have 4, so don't worry. Once you get the dialga, could you also add a low tier unique leggie like a genesect?

19 hours ago, Dhiraj Bhandari said:

2 unique kyurem forms? And 2 unique santapies?

I want the santapies, but not the kyurem forms. Do you have any other events? Also, what unique santapies do you have?

4 hours ago, eurstin said:

I have 4, so don't worry. Once you get the dialga, could you also add a low tier unique leggie like a genesect?

I want the santapies, but not the kyurem forms. Do you have any other events? Also, what unique santapies do you have?

Dark and mystic santapie and instead of kyurem forms .. i can add few unique groudon and kyogre primals? Will that work?

13 hours ago, eurstin said:

if in case i dont get dialga , can any of these work : Shiny CelebiorShiny Lugia or only shiny dialga, and i dont have a spare low tier legend like unique genesect, i got mystic virizion or dark zapdos ? :/

19 hours ago, Dhiraj Bhandari said:

Dark and mystic santapie and instead of kyurem forms .. i can add few unique groudon and kyogre primals? Will that work?

Hmmm. I want to avoid primals. Do you have anything else?

9 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

if in case i dont get dialga , can any of these work : Shiny CelebiorShiny Lugia or only shiny dialga, and i dont have a spare low tier legend like unique genesect, i got mystic virizion or dark zapdos ? :/

Would you be willing to give one of the two leggies you listed as well as the dialga? I dont need the celebi or lugia.

9 hours ago, carrliam761 said:

@eurstin what about latios and latias mega what value would you give them?

I traded them, sorry!

8 hours ago, waybig said:

Dark sheildon for mystic torracat 

Deal! Offer on eurstin :)

8 hours ago, hhh123 said:

what for shadow togeween , i mean , i could train exp 

I don't want exp, do you have any events?

Just now, carrliam761 said:

what I am saying is that I have them

Oh, sorry for that. I value latios higher than low tier legendaries like genesect, but lower than higher tier ones like Arceus. As for the mega, if it is unque, I can offer 2-3 unique leggies from my trades.

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Would you be willing to give one of the two leggies you listed as well as the dialga? I dont need the celebi or lugia.

I traded them, sorry!

Yeah .. check my ign - GGMU

On 1/12/2017 at 4:51 AM, eurstin said:

I traded them, sorry!

good news @eurstin lol i got ur favourite Shiny Dialgaafter some harsh trades damn , it really cost me a lot lol, so can i offer my kyogre to u for primal evolution :) this is my offer : Shiny Dialga+ Mystic Virizion( thats low tier right ) , so excited for trade bro :D:D:D:D:D:D 

6 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

good news @eurstin lol i got ur favourite Shiny Dialgaafter some harsh trades damn , it really cost me a lot lol, so can i offer my kyogre to u for primal evolution :) this is my offer : Shiny Dialga+ Mystic Virizion( thats low tier right ) , so excited for trade bro :D:D:D:D:D:D 

Sounds good! Just offer the kyogre on a valuable pokemon @eurstin (your insurance that I won't scam you), and I'll make sure to evolve it for you :)

After that, I'll put your evolved primal uft, so you can offer the dialga, virizion, and the valuable pokemon. Is that ok?

10 hours ago, eurstin said:

Sounds good! Just offer the kyogre on a valuable pokemon @eurstin (your insurance that I won't scam you), and I'll make sure to evolve it for you :)

After that, I'll put your evolved primal uft, so you can offer the dialga, virizion, and the valuable pokemon. Is that ok?

yeah great, but i trust u man so i will offer on any low level poke uft :) thanks :D