Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

eurstin's Trades

15 hours ago, porymon said:

@eurstinNeed a normal one?

Yes. What do you want for one? (or two if you have two)

12 hours ago, waybig said:

What would u give forCaterpie (Christmas)andDark Deoxys

Diglett (Christmas)+Pikachu (Christmas)+Dark Arceus?

11 hours ago, hhh123 said:

normal , metalic and mystic for good event? and my shadow water for ur shiny ? 

I value Deoxys the same as an Arceus, so it depends on the event. As for the swap, I'll have to say no.

4 hours ago, WhiteWash said:

Gimme ur Mystic Rayquaza and Shadow Rayquaza and Shiny Dialga for my Shiny Deoxys

No offense, bot that is a terrible trade. I value Deoxys the same as Arceus. The most you'll get is one of those.

Hi @eurstin!

First of all, I saw that your name here on forums is "eurstin" but your thread's Topic name is "eursin's Trades" , shouldn't it be "Eurstin's Trades", judging by your name. Just Saying. :)

Now back to trades.

My Terrakionfor your Articuno

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi @eurstin!

First of all, I saw that your name here on forums is "eurstin" but your thread's Topic name is "eursin's Trades" , shouldn't it be "Eurstin's Trades", judging by your name. Just Saying. :)

Now back to trades.

My Terrakionfor your Articuno

lmao I didn't see that. Thanks for the correction. As for the deal, just offer it on my Aricuno :) 

Can i have Shiny Kyurem (White)+Shiny Arceus (Water)+Zygarde (Complete) for Shiny Genesect+Mystic Kyogre+Jirachi+Zekrom+Terrakion+Virizion+Palkia+Dialga+KeldeoIs this enough? if it is then can you add a Metallic Arceus (Electric)if its not enough for that, then i can add 1-2 more?

Edited by Lucius Christian

18 hours ago, eurstin said:

lmao I didn't see that. Thanks for the correction. As for the deal, just offer it on my Aricuno :) 

Yeah...  "Aricuno" Is that a new secret event? (Jk) I'll offer.

17 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Hey Eurstin,

Do you have bulk unique non legends for trade?

Yeah, if you have the time, feel free to check my account. Most of them are fair game :) 

4 hours ago, Lucius Christian said:

Can i have Shiny Kyurem (White)+Shiny Arceus (Water)+Zygarde (Complete) for Shiny Genesect+Mystic Kyogre+Jirachi+Zekrom+Terrakion+Virizion+Palkia+Dialga+KeldeoIs this enough? if it is then can you add a Metallic Arceus (Electric)if its not enough for that, then i can add 1-2 more?

Sorry, but 3-4 events aren't worth 7 normal and 2 unique legendaries. The only thing I want would be the Mystic Kyogre, but ask for a more reasonable pokemon next time.

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yeah...  "Aricuno" Is that a new secret event? (Jk) I'll offer.

Sorry for the delay lol (and the typo). I don't see it. Can you offer again if you didn't already?

On 1/25/2017 at 1:21 AM, porymon said:

Dark for a normal one? 

@eurstin

Sorry for the month-long delay lmao. It's a no, but you probs knew that cause the event ;) 

Edited by eurstin

20 hours ago, eurstin said:

Sorry for the delay lol (and the typo). I don't see it. Can you offer again if you didn't already?

Np. (Fast-Rate~it happens sometimes in a hurry). I forgot to offer. I did offer from ign: Grazvyzz . :)