Pokémon Vortex
R3LOADED1

Pheonix Lancing's Auction House

Christmas Trading Thread

This is an auction house for several Donations/Cosplays that I will be auctioning off for all variants of Caterpie (Christmas)Diglett (Christmas), and Pikachu (Christmas). I value these Pokemon from most to least as listed above. You can also add other events for mine here, but I'm mostly looking for those Pokemon. Per global trading rules, I have to have at least 6 Pokemon to auction off, but the Cosplays that I have are really just to meet the standards. If you want to trade for a Cosplay from me, it will be extremely expensive.

Auction 1: 

Spoiler

Auction: Shadow Arceus (Fairy) ***THIS AUCTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*** SOLD TO @CadderIy 

Auction 2: 

Spoiler

Auction: Mystic Volcanion

Highest Bid: N/A

Auction 3: 

Spoiler

Auction: Dark%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif

Auction 4: 

Spoiler

Auction: Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Libre).gif

Auction 5:

Spoiler

Auction: Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Libre).gif

Auction 6:

Spoiler

Auction: Shiny%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif

In order to place a bid on any of these Pokemon, follow the steps below. 

1. Post your IGN.

2. Post your bid.

***THE LAST DAY FOR THE AUCTION WILL BE 5 DAYS AFTER THE CHRISTMAS EVENT IS OVER***

• Upvote 1

eurstin

Auction 5 (I really want the libre) - Metallic Diglett (Christmas) + Shadow Diglett (Christmas) + Togepi (Halloween)

Auction 1 - Mystic Caterpie (Christmas)+Dark Caterpie (Christmas)+Metallic Arceus (Electric)+Pikachu (Jedi)

Just wondering, is there a reserve, or is this auction informal?

Edited by eurstin

7 hours ago, eurstin said:

eurstin

Auction 5 (I really want the libre) - Metallic Diglett (Christmas) + Shadow Diglett (Christmas) + Togepi (Halloween)

Auction 1 - Mystic Caterpie (Christmas)+Dark Caterpie (Christmas)+Metallic Arceus (Electric)+Pikachu (Jedi)

Just wondering, is there a reserve, or is this auction informal?

There is no 'reserve'. You just have to beat the deal of a person that is bidding if you want the pokemon. Disclaimer already: I don't HAVE to accept your bid if it's the highest. 

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

1 Booshe-Kun

2 on arceus fairy i bid a rotom halloween, shadow giratina origin, togepi Halloween, kyurem white, zygarde cell, dark pika Christmas, and zygarde core.  

In case you didn't see my edited post. Also, if I double post I am sorry actually IDK if I did or not. I'm still confused on that.  Once again,  sorry.

Your offer is appreciated, but I'm only looking for Santapies, Digmas, and Pikamas.

1 hour ago, Starkban said:

IGN: Starkban

Bid: 1x Dark Pikachu (Christmas) on Auction 3

Y u do this?

1 hour ago, xShadowz_ said:

Slap 10x of these bad boys Togepi (Halloween)on Auction 6  for me.

Y u do dis?