Pokémon Vortex
zanezane319

What pokemon (and moves) are best for catching legendaries

Question

6 answers to this question

Masterballs can be pricey if you recenty started. I would suggest doing sidequests to get masterballs, or grab a level 100 Eevee or two and use quick attack. Unfortunately, false swipe doesn't work in vortex, so weak attacks like quick attack are your best option. If you don't want to grind sidequests for masterballs, just buy some ultraballs. They are completely worth it. 

1 hour ago, zanezane319 said:

I keep failing to catch legendaries and usually end up killing them haha any moves i should use to make it easier? Thanks!

Well, You should go for using Masterballs while catching Legendary Pokemons. Also, use 2 Pokemons of 40-50 Level. And there moves would work alot.

Also while using the pokemons, be sure to check the Weakness Chart.

2 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Well, You should go for using Masterballs while catching Legendary Pokemons. Also, use 2 Pokemons of 40-50 Level. And there moves would work alot.

Also while using the pokemons, be sure to check the Weakness Chart.

Thanks, i usually use the other legendaries i catch to catch other legendaries, i guess i should start saving up for master balls!

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Masterballs can be pricey if you recenty started. I would suggest doing sidequests to get masterballs, or grab a level 100 Eevee or two and use quick attack. Unfortunately, false swipe doesn't work in vortex, so weak attacks like quick attack are your best option. If you don't want to grind sidequests for masterballs, just buy some ultraballs. They are completely worth it. 

Thanks! Sounds good and how do i mark this as answered?? haha