Pokémon Vortex
Abbas

Triple Money on Christmas?

How about a triple money event on three days of christmas? (24, 25, 26) It would be great. cause everyone is running out of money and it takes lot of time to make some good money. So i was thinking if @Patrick can add triple money three-days to enjoy the event more. Because everyone would like something special on christmas days :<3_<3:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Abbas said:

How about a triple money event on three days of christmas? (24, 25, 26) It would be great. cause everyone is running out of money and it takes lot of time to make some good money. So i was thinking if @Patrick can add triple money three-days to enjoy the event more. Because everyone would like something special on christmas days :<3_<3:

Well @Abbas, you make an interesting proposition. So here are some statements, I'd make from your idea:

• I would rather make it 1 day. Only on 25th.
  • But, this will give rise to more botting than usually.
  • Money is surely needed.
  • Money is needed, we all know that. So why not act wise and use money carefully and not waste it carelessly.
  • Patrick is/might be working on cleaning botters and all that maintenance, so this'll increase his burden.
  • Then, he already is giving us 2 events to enjoy.
  • The fact here is events should always be played wisely. There is always a tactic in it.

Also I guess, still you suggested a good idea for the "non-botters". So, I would like to replace somethings in your idea (only because it is a good idea). Why not increase the money/exp gained from every type of battle by 1.5x instead of Tripling it.