Pokémon Vortex
WhiteWash

CLOSE THIS

if you hunt me all the mega rayquaza forms except normal, shadow kyorgue/shiny kyorgue,  and also shiny groudon. I'll give u all my leggies. Are u okay with mega evolving rayquaza for me becuz I am poor/my leggies are worth it and that's the only one I need  evolved. All of it's forms except, normal.  I have like a ton of leggies 4rel. Please/thank-you kind sir. 

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Just now, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

if you hunt me all the mega rayquaza forms except normal, shadow kyorgue/shiny kyorgue,  and also shiny groudon. I'll give u all my leggies. Are u okay with mega evolving rayquaza for me becuz I am poor/my leggies are worth it and that's the only one I need  evolved. All of it's forms except, normal.  I have like a ton of leggies 4rel. Please/thank-you kind sir. 

It depends on how many you have but it will take a while cause i have some other people to finish

Edited by WhiteWash

I have 23 leggies. If you don't believe me then check me out ign:Booshe-Kun. Ik u didn't say that I just want u to check me out and see what you like and thank.  That's all. 

Bro That will take a really long time

Oh, sorry. Well I do have 23 leggies waiting for ya if u do it/how much leggies u want if it's unfair or is it the Pokemon I'm asking for? 

It the pokemon your asking for if you took out some on the rayquazas then yeah