Exp (Experience)

Legendaries 

Uniques 

But basically all Events and Donations are acceptable

Oh and my IGN is Iceflake99109 

RULES

Spoiler

1. All Forum rules apply

2. Don't Suck Up (Pls don't I'm never in the mood for babies)

3. I want fair trades *Say if I have an old event (Zygarde Complete) I don't want a PikaXmas or whatever just give decent trades OK?*

4. No means NO ^I'm not taking anyone's PLEASES if I don't like it I don't like it^

5. Gimme all ya money, I need it for the Pokemon Pokes :!@% #Addicted 

Now that we've gone through the rules I can reveal my HEAVENLY events!!

Spoiler

Arceus%20(Electric).gifArceus%20(Electric).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMetallic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShadow%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gif

Arceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifArceus%20(Water).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMetallic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShadow%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gif

Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifMetallic%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifMystic%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifMystic%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Caterpie%20(Christmas).gif

Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifMetallic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif

Kyurem%20(Black).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(Black).gifShiny%20Kyurem%20(Black).gif

Kyurem%20(White).gifDark%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifMystic%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShadow%20Kyurem%20(White).gifShiny%20Kyurem%20(White).gif

Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gif

Togepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gif

Zygarde%20(Complete).gif

Thanks B) Get Offering!!

Oh and btw

Happy Holidays!

Check me out ign:Booshe-Kun <--Only trading Pokemon in my trade list. Can't say what Pokemon I am offering on here because it will be hard to remember. Actually, how about all of my Christmas Pokemon for your metallic santapie/ also your shadow and shiny diglettmas. If you don't like that then, you can choose of your liking from my trade page. 

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Just now, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Check me out ign:Booshe-Kun <--Only trading Pokemon in my trade list. Can't say what Pokemon I am offering on here because it will be hard to remember. Actually, how about all of my Christmas Pokemon for your metallic santapie/ also your shadow and shiny diglettmas. If you don't like that then, you can choose of your liking from my trade page. 

Just had a look and i'll pass on those offers sorry!

Edited by Iceflake99109 (Trading Only)

1 hour ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

Just had a look and i'll pass on those offers sorry!

Not interested in any of my other events? I mean I can always change my offerings to your liking tho. Like,  what you want out of my events and what you are willing to trade for it. It's okay if you say no. I understand but,  this will be my last chance and then I'm done. 

Just now, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Not interested in any of my other events? I mean I can always change my offerings to your liking tho. Like,  what you want out of my events and what you are willing to trade for it. It's okay if you say no. I understand but,  this will be my last chance and then I'm done. 

I'll pm to save posting @MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Just now, Asmasm said:

What you want for Shiny Rotom Pokedex check my IGN Asmasm

Since i'm messaging like 5 different people i'll talk to you bout it in messages :P