Pokémon Vortex
ferradorandre

Experience Training Center (Update)

Introduction

I'm going to start this center because i've realized that i'm pretty fast at gaining exp and hearts for different pokémons. Trust me when i say that i don't use bots, but my first jobs will answer that problem by their own.

Update: The rates are different now, i'll not train for legends and stuff. I'll only train for pokes that i want and need for the pokedex, if you have legends/events or pokes not in the Rates Tab you could ask for the rates and maybe i'll accept it.

The Rates Tab will be in constant update!!!

If you want i can train hapinness, just give me a good offer.

Average Time for Exp and Hearts

Spoiler

I can do 300,000 exp in a day, sometimes will be a little more. 

I can do 3 hearts in 2 hours or so.

Rules

All forum rules apply

No foul languange

Follow the rates but i'm able to negotiate

The smallest job gets priority over the waiting list, but the deadline never increases!

If you wish to add an offer/Exp to a pokémon that's currently in training or already on the waitting list, you can but it will go to the bottom of the waiting list!

After a work is done the date to offer the payment expires after 3 days!

The pokes in the rates after 5 days will expire!!!

Rates for Exp (Updating)

Spoiler

Currently Training

Spoiler

@seth1129400(2,500,000 of 3,500,000), started on 29/05/2017 to be finished on 13/06/2017

Waiting List (Max 3 Pokes)

Spoiler

Finished Trainings (24)

• Upvote 3

On 12/27/2016 at 8:48 AM, ferradorandre said:

Introduction

I'm going to start this center because i've realized that i'm pretty fast at gaining xp and hearts for different pokémons. Trust me when i say that i don't use bots, but my first jobs will answer that problem by their own.

Average Time for Exp and Hearts

Hide contents

I can do 1,000,000 exp in a day, sometimes will be a little more. But i know that this is pretty fast!

Rules

All forum rules apply

No foul languange

Follow the rates but i'm able to negotiate

Rates for Exp

Reveal hidden contents

250,000 Exp -- Normal Legend or 3 uniques that i don't have or 2 that i want (listed below)

500,000 Exp -- Unique Legend or 5 uniques that i don't have or 3 that i want (listed below)

If you want more than that, we discuss the value.

Rates for Hearts

Reveal hidden contents

1 Heart -- 2 Unique Pokémon that i don't have or 1 that i want (listed below)

2 Hearts -- Normal Legend or 3 uniques that i don't have or 2 that i want (listed below)

3 Hearts -- 1 Unique Legend or 2 Normal Legends or 5 uniques that i don't have or 3 that i want (listed below)

4 Hearts -- 1 Unique and 1 Normal Legend or 7 uniques that i don't have or 4 that i want (listed below)

Uniques that i want

Reveal hidden contents

Mystic AbraShadow AbraShiny AbraMetallic AbraDark Abra or evolutions of this one

Mystic AbsolShadow AbsolShiny AbsolMetallic AbsolDark Absol or megas of this one

Mystic FoongusShadow FoongusShiny FoongusMetallic Foongus or evolutions of this one

Finished Trainings

Hide contents

@PhoenixMystic Deino(5,500,000), started on 12/28/2016 finished on 12/30/2016

Hmmmm:

I can do 1,000,000 exp in a day, sometimes will be a little more. But i know that this is pretty fast!

and then....

@PhoenixMystic Deino(5,500,000), started on 12/28/2016 finished on 12/30/2016

seems like you trained a "little more" than 1,000,000 exp a day on @Phoenix's Mystic Deino M8 check ya math that's 2.75 mil a day not 1...

Ro ho ho that's actually pretty fast xD ... you're making it hard to believe you don't bot man... 

I won't be offering all of what I promised if  I still go through with this. You can say I backed off on my own word, but I had an exp training thread once, and I trained using dark version for roughly 5-6 hours a day and it's still not as fast as you...

• Upvote 1

@GodsWithin i had a few day off, so i had more time to train. I can do 1M in 2 hours easy. Sorry if im better than you at Training but im not as known at the forums as you. When i dont get banned you will see that i dont bot, but thats not important because i have nothing to prove to you.

@Phoenix you will regret it. I'll keep it than for the points.

9 hours ago, ferradorandre said:

@GodsWithin i had a few day off, so i had more time to train. I can do 1M in 2 hours easy. Sorry if im better than you at Training but im not as known at the forums as you. When i dont get banned you will see that i dont bot, but thats not important because i have nothing to prove to you.

@Phoenix you will regret it. I'll keep it than for the points.

Better than training at me? lmao no worries. I'll have a chat with Patrick tonight. If you're legit then you have nothing to worry about.