Pokémon Vortex
ferradorandre

Experience Training Center (Update)

Well that will take forever ^^  Also, I think that's a little high according to the rates...

If you are still taking offers, how much exp could you train for Mystic Torracat?

Edited by eurstin

2 hours ago, eurstin said:

Well that will take forever ^^  Also, I think that's a little high according to the rates...

If you are still taking offers, how much exp could you train for Mystic Torracat?

those ar many events for ur concern and im also offering loads of leggy so 90 mil is still low for me

Just now, hhh123 said:

those ar many events for ur concern and im also offering loads of leggy so 90 mil is still low for me

Are you sure you want that much exp before v4 comes out? I would wait, but it's your call :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, eurstin said:

Are you sure you want that much exp before v4 comes out? I would wait, but it's your call :)

thats a great question , but im pretty much aware hes not botter , thats reason i trust him , well good suggestion u gave thanks

17 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

thats a great question , but im pretty much aware hes not botter , thats reason i trust him , well good suggestion u gave thanks

You can never be too careful. Maybe I'm just paranoid :/

Just now, ferradorandre said:

@hhh123 if you add that, according to the rates it will add 17,5M. But i'm not taking jobs Over 50M, so if you add only the unique legends i'll do it for 50M

okay but , i can later regive u and make 50 mil higher for another price right?