Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Lancing Trade Thread

Just now, GodsWithin said:

Sorry bud, no thanks for now.

If you could offer some legends I need I might accept, but no for now.

No thanks.

2-4 Unique Legends is what I can offer?

Hey bud, 2-3 for the Shiny Rayquaza, 1-2 for Latias and Kyogre and 1 for 1 Trade for the Dialga! Does that sound fair?

Any other legend of equal value?

Please add 1 more legend I need and it is yours!

No thanks.

I also caught a  Metallic Altaria I could throw in

12 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Well all legends have an equal chance of appearing on maps but Mewtwo/Rayquaza/Giratina/Groudon/Kyogre/Arceus are considered rarer and are much more valuable to people.

I can offer you a Metallic Enteithough?

Not a huge fan of entei tbh. That, and I have one on my secondary account. Maybe a Darkrai?

17 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

bro aint 30 pokes insanely high ? i mean u r asking for unique evolved forms not basic normal pokes o.O

Sorry I thought we were talking about pre evos. I can do 15 evos for them.

14 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

I also caught a  Metallic Altaria I could throw in

If you can add that and 1 more evo poke I need to  Shadow%20Latios.gif+Mystic%20Tornadus.gif= Shiny Rayquaza  it's a deal!

11 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

My Shadow Groudon (Primal)for yourShadow Caterpie (Christmas)? It is UFT ON IGN RecycleBin.       

Also I'm almost home so I'll offer for Popplio in a couple of hours.Btw, thanks for co-operation

Sorry my partner want's to keep the Santapies, anything else I may interest you in? and no problem!

10 hours ago, martijn van lieshout said:

Not a huge fan of entei tbh. That, and I have one on my secondary account. Maybe a Darkrai?

9 hours ago, BrunoThunder said:

How many non-legends for  Zygarde (Complete) ?

I'll only take other events for it sorry.

8 hours ago, Redonkulous said:

MyDark ShayminFor YourMetallic Jirachi?

Where to offer?

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

My apologies! I will offer a Unique Darkrai ok? where to offer?

And what type? Type as in, Dark, Mystic, Shiny, Metallic, etc.

Just now, GodsWithin said:

If you can add that and 1 more evo poke I need to  Shadow%20Latios.gif+Mystic%20Tornadus.gif= Shiny Rayquaza  it's a deal!

Sorry my partner want's to keep the Santapies, anything else I may interest you in? and no problem!

Where to offer?

I'll try find another one today!

19 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Where to offer?

okay bro keep those pokes uft , i wil offer 15 evos for them when i get them evolved :) 

For volca. I can offer a metallic kyurem white, shadow kyurem black, rotom(halloween), caterpie(Christmas), Dark santapie, dark diglettmass, Normal diglettmass, metallic diglettmass, metallic pikamass, mystic santapie, mystic diglettmass, mystic pikamass, normal pikamass, normal pika Jedi, shadow santapie, shadow diglettmass, shadow pikamass, shiny santapie, shiny diglettmass, shiny pikamass, normal togepi Halloween, and a normal zygarde cell.