Pokémon Vortex
HunterVIP

Hunter's EXP Mart

4 hours ago, RaZoR said:

Ok nvm about jedi im offering 1 electric and that munchlax so just make it 38m after the training is done ill offer the other electric :)

Sure! Offer both of those things on the Glameow on my ign HunterVIP and I will get started!

2 hours ago, hhh123 said:

Shadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifx2 Dark%20Popplio.gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifKyurem%20(White).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic%20Rowlet.gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gif x2 Rotom%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif x2 Shadow%20Litten.gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gif x2 Zygarde%20(Cell).gif = how much exp will u train?

Dark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifMetallic%20Rowlet.gifShadow%20Litten.gifDark%20Popplio.gifI can train  9 mil for all of these!

5 minutes ago, bilal.anwar said:

How much will you train for pika Xmas and diglett Xmas sets?

Nothing I don't need them sorry.

On 1/27/2017 at 6:44 AM, HunterVIP said:

RATES HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND MAJOR BUMP

I was out for a while due to studying for and passing my bar exam! I am back and ready to train now!

Check out the new promotions, rates and coolness and offer away for some GREAT EXP TRAINING :D

new promotions or new botted ones?

Spoiler

Deal 1: For every 3,000,000 EXP you get trained, get 1,000,000 EXP added for FREE

Deal 2: If you have an order of over 7 Unique Legends, multiply the EXP by 1.5 to get your new total to be trained!

Deal 3: Any Unique Regice, Regirock, Regigigas, Registeel is worth DOUBLE

Metallic Dianciex2Metallic Genesectx2Mystic Genesectx3Shiny Regirockx1Metallic Dialgax3 for 13.8 mill? 

On 1/28/2017 at 9:57 AM, hhh123 said:

new promotions or new botted ones?

You're a botter, we get it dude. Don't need to go around advertising it though. @Uncle_Psychic @sportsandmusic69 @Patrick

2 hours ago, eurstin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Deal 1: For every 3,000,000 EXP you get trained, get 1,000,000 EXP added for FREE

Deal 2: If you have an order of over 7 Unique Legends, multiply the EXP by 1.5 to get your new total to be trained!

Deal 3: Any Unique Regice, Regirock, Regigigas, Registeel is worth DOUBLE

Metallic Dianciex2Metallic Genesectx2Mystic Genesectx3Shiny Regirockx1Metallic Dialgax3 for 13.8 mill? 

Promotions do not stack up.

@HunterVIP Could you tell me the staus of our deal? I'd like to know if you are still training my Arceus, as it has had the same exp for about a month now.

Edited by eurstin

Please don't mind my double post, but I needed to get hunter's attention. @HunterVIP if you aren't going to train my pokemon, please return it to me and I'll give you the appropriate amount of legendaries. If you are still training it, please say so, because it has been 3 months since you started training.