Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Universal Trade thread by : naruto1129

4 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

wait then let me check the exact number of the pokemon i need to complete the dex and my spares, if i am left with ample spares i will trade with all ur pokemon, but we can also trade less legends too right, i mean its not obligatory to trade for all the legends o.O

Oh yeah ofc bro! Just let me know which ones you want! I will reserve all for you but you can choose what you need :) 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Legends are in LancingLegends 

Whatever I don't have on Pheonix_Lancing is what I need :) 

okay , thanks for notifying me 

@GodsWithin i have 140 pokemon which u dont have on this account : Phoenix_Lancing to offer for the following pokes : 

Dark CobalionDark%20Heatran.gifDark LandorusDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Moltres.gif

Metallic%20Articuno.gifMetallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Darkrai.gifMetallic%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gif

Mystic%20Celebi.gifMystic%20Cresselia.gifMystic%20Darkrai.gifMystic%20Moltres.gifMystic%20Tornadus.gifMystic%20Victini.gif

Shadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Jirachi.gifShadow%20Shaymin.gif  Shiny%20Cresselia.gifShiny%20Heatran.gifShiny%20Shaymin.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif 

Edited by seth1129400

4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

okay , thanks for notifying me 

@GodsWithin i have 140 pokemon which u dont have on this account : Phoenix_Lancing to offer for the following pokes : 

Dark CobalionDark%20Heatran.gifDark LandorusDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Moltres.gif

Metallic%20Articuno.gifMetallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Darkrai.gifMetallic%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gif

Mystic%20Celebi.gifMystic%20Cresselia.gifMystic%20Darkrai.gifMystic%20Moltres.gifMystic%20Tornadus.gifMystic%20Victini.gif

Shadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Jirachi.gifShadow%20Shaymin.gif  Shiny%20Cresselia.gifShiny%20Heatran.gifShiny%20Shaymin.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif 

I will have to take out 3 legends from here since 140 pokes equals to roughly 5 pokes per each which isn't enough for me. Tell me which 24 to put UFT.

13 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I will have to take out 3 legends from here since 140 pokes equals to roughly 5 pokes per each which isn't enough for me. Tell me which 24 to put UFT.

okay take out the mystic tornadus, dark cobalion and metallic articuno, put the rest uft and i will offer :) thanks bro

13 hours ago, unknown_citizen said:

I have these Uniq. Kanto Fossils :Dark Kabuto&Metallic Omanyte..... I want 3 unique ( dark and metallic ) Leggies for each one.

We can Negotiate! :)

okay bro i will tell u soon if i am left with a few leggies alright , please wait a little, i m interested in trading :) thanks bro 

3 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

I gotDark%20Cobalion.gifMystic%20Tornadus.gif

I want urShiny LatiasorShiny Mewtwo (Mega Y)

You can choose which one :P 

okay the shiny latias is uft on ign : seth112940, please offer those two :) thanks 

Just now, seth1129400 said:

okay take out the mystic tornadus, dark cobalion and metallic articuno, put the rest uft and i will offer :) thanks bro

okay bro i will tell u soon if i am left with a few leggies alright , please wait a little, i m interested in trading :) thanks bro 

okay the shiny latias is uft on ign : seth112940, please offer those two :) thanks 

Offered thanks bro, gonna have to start hunting more than ever @seth1129400! :P 

21 hours ago, DannyV said:

ur Shiny Mewtwo (Mega Y)and Shiny Latias for my Dark AerodactylShadow Shayminand Shiny Heatran????

the shiny latias is sold away, do u want to take the deal to pm ? i m interested in dark aero only :) 

21 hours ago, Nick Elder said:

will someone trade a shiny mystic or dark  zekrom for a mystic darkrown

please use the community trade thread for random trades , thank u :) but if u have something i want from my looking for list , i will be glad to trade 

7 hours ago, Iceflake99109 (Trading Only) said:

Offered thanks bro, gonna have to start hunting more than ever @seth1129400! :P 

thanks , i accepted, yeah keep up the catching , i will also add more unique legends soon ;) 

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

the shiny latias is sold away, do u want to take the deal to pm ? i m interested in dark aero only :) 

please use the community trade thread for random trades , thank u :) but if u have something i want from my looking for list , i will be glad to trade 

thanks , i accepted, yeah keep up the catching , i will also add more unique legends soon ;) 

pm me when u get a chnace then :)

1 minute ago, GodsWithin said:

160 for all of them? Also I will put them up in 5 mins :D 

these r the legends which i want now : 

Dark%20Heatran.gifDark LandorusDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Moltres.gif

Metallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Darkrai.gifMetallic%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gif

Mystic%20Celebi.gifMystic%20Cresselia.gifMystic%20Moltres.gifMystic%20Victini.gif

Shadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Jirachi.gifShadow%20Shaymin.gif  Shiny%20Cresselia.gifShiny%20Shaymin.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif these r 20 legends : my rates : 120 pokes , u got a little late and someone else traded a few of the legends from my list but still i need all of these :) 

Just now, seth1129400 said:

these r the legends which i want now : 

Dark%20Heatran.gifDark LandorusDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Moltres.gif

Metallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Darkrai.gifMetallic%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gif

Mystic%20Celebi.gifMystic%20Cresselia.gifMystic%20Moltres.gifMystic%20Victini.gif

Shadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Jirachi.gifShadow%20Shaymin.gif  Shiny%20Cresselia.gifShiny%20Shaymin.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gif these r 20 legends : my rates : 120 pokes , u got a little late and someone else traded a few of the legends from my list but still i need all of these :) 

I'm looking for 140, let me know if you are still interested.

I'm looking for 140, let me know if you are still interested.

i took out 5 unique legends, final rate bro 130 , i cant go higher, afterall all the pokes will be the ones which r missing from ur account, its a huge boost for u bro in ur dex completion quest ;) 

7 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

i took out 5 unique legends, final rate bro 130 , i cant go higher, afterall all the pokes will be the ones which r missing from ur account, its a huge boost for u bro in ur dex completion quest ;) 

That's roughly 6.5 Uniques per legends...all the pokes I'm giving are missing from your account too. Don't worry it'll be a huge boost for you too ;) 140 seems fair to me. Let me know what you think.

That's roughly 6.5 Uniques per legends...all the pokes I'm giving are missing from your account too. Don't worry it'll be a huge boost for you too ;) 140 seems fair to me. Let me know what you think.

ah u know how to make things done dont ya, put them uft , its a deal bro ;):D