Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Community Auction Thread

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDczOTAyOTg0Mzc3MTM5MjAvMjY4MTM1NjAyMDQwMzQwNDgxL2kwaElsWXZFYjZrQUFBQUFTVVZPUks1Q1lJSS5wbmcifQ.zSDq-voVAZ5h_RqSKfvyl44exXc

Since making "Auction Threads" or in some case, "action threads":ph34r: is the new biggest craze on Forums, I have decided to make a Community Auction Thread. This thread eliminates the need to create a new thread every 5 mins because you get a new normal legend. The Community Auction Thread runs on 7 Basic Rules (plus the Forums rules duh) and you must follow them to participate. Furthermore the 7 Basic Rules also apply to any Auction Threads, old or new, and must be followed by the creator from now on. Mods will be enforcing these rules.

.eJwVzEESgiAUANC7cAAQRPC7S6t9UxdgkEEmEILvqunu1TvAe5OjRjKRDbG0ibE1NJvrShvmaryjPmcfnSmhUZsTM4jGbsnt2JiQuodOwCh7rXkPomNCjVJJqRQfYABQXLOZ_yqtzfkVw-nvEq-P5_24pWWhZffk8wUY_ykP.x6UcLSjmLd4_LpETJF1ULFao0vc

The point of the rules is to eliminate useless Auction Threads that would have better luck being posted in here. Also the rules allow Pokemon that are being auctioned to actually be traded instead of sitting around for 2 weeks in a trade thread type "auction". I will be updating this thread everyday. The rules will either make PROPER auctions an instant hit or rid Vortex of any type of auctions- A win-win.

Spoiler
  1. All Forums Rules Apply
  2. You must fill out a Auction Request Form to submit an Auction.
  3. Auctions will run for a limited time after which the highest bidders WINS the Pokemon. You can choose to end your auction after: 36 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours, 5 Days.
  4. A minimum bid will be set on each auction by the owner and approved by me. ( I'm only interested in approving so that the minimum bid isn't like 15 Volcanion Sets for 1 Rayquaza).
  5. If at the end of the bidding period there are less than 3 bids, the Pokemon will be returned to the owner with the choice of re-auction.
  6. If an auction received no bids during the bidding period, the auction will be removed unless the Owner changes the Pokemon up for auction.
  7. The winner MUST RECEIVE his Pokemon at the end of the auction. If not, the owners will face consequences.

.eJwVwd0KwiAYANB38QHUqZu6uwaB7DIIuhUn32Q_in4RFL17dM6HPOtORrIiljYytqQWcl1ow1w9RAo5wx59SY2GfDCP6MN6xBMbE0pLy4U1SmrdSSs4E4PRmhve9VYaPSjD2cslUA-7vV1yl79pvt37a91mAKDlBPL9AUGjKV0.nhJmouCqc0zdXct6zw6MkZDfCd0

Auction 1 by OPEN by @porymon Min Bid- Unique (non-shiny) DP

Spoiler
  1. Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif + Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif + Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Rock%20Star).gif

Auction 2 by OPEN by @xShadowz_Min Bid - 2 Unique Donations or a Unique Volcanion.

Spoiler

Mystic Deoxys (Speed)

Auction 3 by @VortxBro Min Bid - Shiny Pikachu (Rock Star)Mystic Pikachu (Belle)

Spoiler

Shiny Cosmog

Auction 4 by @himanshu24092002 Min Bid - 3 Unique Arceus (Water)

Spoiler

Metallic Zygarde (Complete)

Auction 5 by OPEN

Spoiler

Auction 6 by OPEN

Spoiler

Auction 7 by OPEN

Spoiler

.eJwVxrsOgyAUANB_4QO4esECbm0n08HYV-JIkCKJCgGcmv572zOdN9nTQloylxJzCzD5bEKaaC4haWepC8EtVkefqQkr6FK0mVe7lQzIBVMVKsmZEDVTWAEe5K-oGik51hwFA_667_3o59Oghnz8uz2e_fXSnMeuo3Fz5PMFO4Yo2A.J6W2W-AA0zr4VCyLGiCOM0tvtQ8

Spoiler

Bid on Auction 1:

Bid on Auction 2 

Bid on Auction 3  

Bid on Auction 4:

Bid on Auction 5

Bid on Auction 6:

Bid on Auction 7

.eJwNwUsOwiAQANC7cAAY-UjpzjZu6s7EpFtSyLSxLQRGuzDeXd_7sFdZWctmolxbIcJSp1QCr5SKx8gxJVyjz0vlU9qEJ_LTvMWdqpDaKgfSNVpZe1JOgpDnxloDzjWgDIDRWhwBxh7ety7TeFz-uuH-MNfyHBCR5x3Z9wdBXilv.PVUCC7xvTMvsik-yY3ngUqQAqJg

1. IGN:
  2. Pokemon that you are auctioning:
  3. Suggested minimum bid:
  4. Time Limit: 36 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours, 5 Days. (Choose one):
Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 6

@GodsWithin cool thread                                                                                                                                                                ign = Commander-Rayquaza7                                                                                                                                                      im auctioning all of these in one auction ( no seperate offers): 

Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif    Shadow Litten      Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet                                                                                                       suggestion minimum bid = 1 unique cosplay or rare events                                                                                                          17 jan is timeline 6 days  

10 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

@GodsWithin cool thread                                                                                                                                                                ign = Commander-Rayquaza7                                                                                                                                                      im auctioning all of these in one auction ( no seperate offers): 

Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif    Shadow Litten      Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet                                                                                                       suggestion minimum bid = 1 unique cosplay or rare events                                                                                                          17 jan is timeline 6 days  

I will add you to the Auction Thread. Your Auction ends on January 17th (Five days). I will set your minimum bid as a Rare event since I am not sure you will be able to get a cosplay as not many people like Christmas Events. Remember you get all these Pokemon back if you receive less than 3 bids. :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GodsWithin said:

I will add you to the Auction Thread. Your Auction ends on January 17th (Five days). I will set your minimum bid as a Rare event since I am not sure you will be able to get a cosplay as not many people like Christmas Events. Remember you get all these Pokemon back if you receive less than 3 bids. :) 

if i dont like offer then what???

Just now, GodsWithin said:

If you received more than 3 bids, you must accept the best offer. That is how a auction works. You can't say you will only accept when you get the best offer because that is a trade not an auction.

if i get a magikarp , still i accept?

Just now, hhh123 said:

if i get a magikarp , still i accept?

No you will not since it HAS to be above the minimum bid for it to be considered a bid. You set the min bid as a rare event such as rare waters or Pokedexes. A magikarp is below that so you will not have to accept. :) 

thats cool thanks for making this thread!

1 minute ago, GodsWithin said:

No you will not since it HAS to be above the minimum bid for it to be considered a bid. You set the min bid as a rare event such as rare waters or Pokedexes. A magikarp is below that so you will not have to accept. :) 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

by the looks of it , im anxious , lol , but wanna ask question =  unique pokedex worth how many normal cosplays?

Ign rakir 

1:metallic popstar and rotom Halloween 

2:zygarde complete and 3 zygarde partial 

You can bid by entering the numbers 

Suggested offer:Min offer for 1 is donation 

Min offer for 2 is 2 normal cosplay except Christmas and a rotom pokedex 

Time 36 hours 

1 hour ago, hhh123 said:

by the looks of it , im anxious , lol , but wanna ask question =  unique pokedex worth how many normal cosplays?

I'd say one or two. I'm not trying to get you to trade your Pokemon. This is just there so auctions aren't wasting space on forums.

59 minutes ago, sreesree said:

Ign rakir 

1:metallic popstar and rotom Halloween 

2:zygarde complete and 3 zygarde partial 

You can bid by entering the numbers 

Suggested offer:Min offer for 1 is donation 

Min offer for 2 is 2 normal cosplay except Christmas and a rotom pokedex 

Time 36 hours 

I'll add both butthe minimum bid for 1 is fair but for 2, one normal cosplay is fair enough. ok?

Edited by GodsWithin

9 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I'd say one or two. I'm not trying to get you to trade your Pokemon. This is just there so auctions aren't wasting space on forums.

I'll add both butthe minimum bid for 1 is fair but for 2, one normal cosplay is fair enough. ok?

Let it be a normal cosplay and a unique rotom pokedex 

53 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

1.IGN: RecycleBin

2. I'm auctioning this Shiny Rotom (Halloween)

3. Minimum Bid: Other Unique Rotom (Halloween), I would like Unique Santapies too, no Pixmas please.

4. 5 Days

Dark santapie?

On Wed Jan 11 2017 at 8:44 AM, hhh123 said:

bid =  Zygarde (Partial)Metallic Kyurem (White),